Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

In 2 days, Campaign 2020 is for real.  Even though early voting has actually been happening for a couple of weeks in some states; Monday is when we finally get to hear from Democratic voters. As a political junkie; weekly primary/caucus results is going to be fun.  

Nothing has change my mind about Trump winning reelection; still think that's happening.  I am starting to change my a mind a little about congress though.  I think the Dems have a shot to at least get to a 50-50 tie and maybe a lucky upset or two and then have a narrow majority.

As we start the voting; who do you all feel is the best nominee for the Dems?

I think Elizabeth Warren is the best candidate for the Dems, even with her own set of problems.  While I don't think she will beat Trump; I think she is compromise candidate between the factions of the party.  Her policy proposals will scare off some voters but she will balance that out by getting most of the non-Sanders progressives.  That could help down the ballot in the important congressional/Senate and state/local races.  

Especially, after this impeachment farce; we need to get rid of many Republicans as possible.   I firmly believe Biden and Sanders will depress the vote. While Sanders will get the young, he will turn off the older/moderate voters.  Biden will turn off the  young/progressive voters.  That will hurt down the ticket.  I don't think Elizabeth will bleed as much voters and she also has moderate he stance some. 

I think Warren is 3rd at best.

Biden is the best, simply because of his experience and popularity amongst black people.  He’s also a moderate which stands a chance at winning the dumb**** undecided voters.  Seriously, if you’re undecided at this point then you are obviously mentally deficient and shouldn’t have the right to own a gun.

Bernie is second best because he has policies that will change the shape of America.  Plus, he has fervor that no other candidate has.  He can excite people.  Plus he would totally **** over republicans so I like that.

Warren is third, for the sake of this board.  She’s got ideas.  She can explain them.  She’s also incredibly boring and is gonna lose those retarded mouth breather undecided voters who somehow can’t decide what they think at this point.  Seriously, **** them.  Anyhow, she lack excitement and any method to hold the national attention.  Trump walls all over her.

My boy Pete.  I love him cause he’s young and he’s smart and he says things I would say if I were good enough of a person to run for president.  Sadly, black peoples hate him cause he’s gay so he probably would lose like Hillary.  Good guy though.  Reminds me of a not-****ed-up, liberal Marco Rubio.

Bloomberg.  His attack ads on DT are on point.  Props to him for that.  He should just air attack ads until 2024 cause FDT.

Archived