Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

"Caucus exit polls"?  We got caucuses that are already done?  I thought the thing with caucuses was that they're not done till closing time. 

It says "early vote wave". It's possible that means they polled the early voters, but I'm not sure.More likely it would be an entrance poll of people who showed up early to get in. Obviously wouldn't reflect what happens if their candidates aren't viable and they have t move to a second choice.

4 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Sorry, but many of you are just as bad as CNN, MSNBC, etc when it comes to attacking Bernie. 

We're all working together. Everything is a conspiracy against Bernie, which obviously you know.

Even when the party gives Bernie everything he wants, those concessionaire still a a conspiracy against him.

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

We're all working together. Everything is a conspiracy against Bernie, which obviously you know.

Even when the party gives Bernie everything he wants, those concessionaire still a a conspiracy against him.

If they are giving him everything he wants its because he's the front runner and there was a conspiracy to stop him last time. I'm a Bernie supporter, I haven't spoken out against any candidate (except Bloomberg, please don't pick him), I haven't called other people names and I haven't personally seen or heard any Bernie supporter do that. Every candidate has some "passionate" followers, but the media seems to be zooming in on a select few supporters. 

Hell, we're now dissecting Bernie's words and what it means when he says "they're not going to stop us". What, do you people think he's going to pull a coup or something?

16 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Sorry, but many of you are just as bad as CNN, MSNBC, etc when it comes to attacking Bernie. 

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I haven't called other people names and I haven't personally seen or heard any Bernie supporter do that.

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

You think that is name calling? What are you, a cowgirls fan? 😉

Seriously though, I just watched Chris Matthews complain on MSNBC how at this point, Sanders has the nomination. If he isn't your guy, thats cool, but your man job is supposed to reporting the news, not your personal interests.

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Where do you think people get their news from? 

The false equivalency has somehow gotten worse this election which means Trump is almost a lock. The candidates aren't helping either.

One problem is there's nothing else to talk about because these candidates suck and are uninspiring. Attacking Bernie gets interest and ratings because he's a polarizing figure. 

The left has till yesterday to get their **** together unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

You think that is name calling? What are you, a cowgirls fan? 😉

Seriously though, I just watched Chris Matthews complain on MSNBC how at this point, Sanders has the nomination. If he isn't your guy, thats cool, but your man job is supposed to reporting the news, not your personal interests.

Great support for your claim of not name calling. 

And I hate to break it to you, but it's pretty likely that the whole world that's attacking Bernie will continue "attacking him" (by not immediately declaring the race over and won). 

On Foxnews the reporter said their are already reports of problems in some Nevada precincts. The report is that some of the precinct captains did not showup. That those precincts are trying to recruit campaign captains to fill in. There are also reports that some early vote counts are not being reported to precincts. That those precinct early vote numbers are needed to see if a campaign is viable in that precinct.

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

If they are giving him everything he wants its because he's the front runner and there was a conspiracy to stop him last time. I'm a Bernie supporter, I haven't spoken out against any candidate (except Bloomberg, please don't pick him), I haven't called other people names and I haven't personally seen or heard any Bernie supporter do that. Every candidate has some "passionate" followers, but the media seems to be zooming in on a select few supporters. 

Hell, we're now dissecting Bernie's words and what it means when he says "they're not going to stop us". What, do you people think he's going to pull a coup or something?

Nonsense. He was the one and only candidate to lobby to continue the caucus system. It's one of several things that made me lose respect for him after supporting him last time. Masquerading as a warrior for the people, but then fighting to limit voters because it helps him. That's some nonsense there.

And then what I was specifically referring to was the tidal wave of Sanders supporters flooding the internet with complaints about how the caucus system Bernie insisted on was all a massive plot against him. 

I'm not interested in the BS conspiracy talk. Between his fragile health and his almost comic level of baggage, his nomination has a great chance of ensuring 4 more years of Trump, so there probably should be a conspiracy against him. But there isn't.

Just now, Gallen5862 said:

On Foxnews the reporter said their are already reports of problems in some Nevada precincts. The report is that some of the precinct captains did not showup. That those precincts are trying to recruit campaign captains to fill in. There are also reports that some early vote counts are not being reported to precincts. That those precinct early vote numbers are needed to see if a campaign is viable in that precinct.

Because of course, when there's a problem with a Dem caucus, the first thing people do is phone Fox News to complain. 

Bernard Sanders 2020 election candidate
Bernie
Sanders
35.0%
Joseph Biden, Jr. 2020 election candidate
Joe
Biden
30.0%
Thomas Steyer 2020 election candidate
Tom
Steyer
25.0%
Amy Klobuchar 2020 election candidate
Amy
Klobuchar
5.0%
Elizabeth Warren 2020 election candidate
Elizabeth
Warren
5.0%
Peter Buttigieg 2020 election candidate
Pete
Buttigieg
0.0%
Tulsi Gabbard 2020 election candidate
Tulsi
Gabbard
0.0%
Others
0.0%
0.14%* of precincts reporting (3 / 2,097)
−  Fewer candidates
*This figure reflects precincts reporting second-alignment votes.

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

Great support for your claim of not name calling. 

And I hate to break it to you, but it's pretty likely that the whole world that's attacking Bernie will continue "attacking him" (by not immediately declaring the race over and won). 

I thought it was clear I was joking...

You can criticize and attack him all you want, I don't really care. However, some people are taking it too far and nitpicking at every action he does or doesn't do. He wants to be president, so I also understand putting him under a microscope. I just don't agree with attacks for the sake of attacks. Why do irreparable damage to someone who quite likely to win the nomination? Why tell everyone he can't win when we've seen polling that he can and the election is still quite far away and anything can happen? Why try to cap him off at the knees before the race even begins?

12 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Nonsense. He was the one and only candidate to lobby to continue the caucus system. It's one of several things that made me lose respect for him after supporting him last time. Masquerading as a warrior for the people, but then fighting to limit voters because it helps him. That's some nonsense there.

And then what I was specifically referring to was the tidal wave of Sanders supporters flooding the internet with complaints about how the caucus system Bernie insisted on was all a massive plot against him. 

I'm not interested in the BS conspiracy talk. Between his fragile health and his almost comic level of baggage, his nomination has a great chance of ensuring 4 more years of Trump, so there probably should be a conspiracy against him. But there isn't.

I haven't heard about him championing to keep the caucuses, I'm not saying it isn't true, I just haven't heard. I'm also not saying that a lot of his supporters don't think that there is a conspiracy against him. I do think that when it comes to the internet, the voices of the few can sound like many. I don't think a majority of Bernie supporters are calling foul or anything similar. If you don't like that guy, thats fine. I can understand why the MSM would want to form a narrative about him, I just don't understand what the individual citizen gets out of the deal. Hell, attack him for his policies, his health, his attitude, etc. I just don't get why he is being condemned for a handful of overzealous followers. I don't know, maybe because I don't have twitter?

2 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

On MSNBC they said in one tiebreaker that Pete won a card draw with a 3 beating a 2. I didn't catch who else was in the draw.

Bernie pulled a 2.

Archived