Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What really happened is that someone went through a 57 minute YouTube video, took a snippet of it that comes closest to what they wanted, pretended he was saying something far worse, and left out all the stuff he said that directly contradicts the pretend message.

And I’m no Bernie supporter. I think he would be an ineffective president. That’s what happened though.

Politicians from democratic countries shouldn’t speak in glowing terms about any aspect of countries that are totalitarian and non-democratic. It’s just an idiotic thing to do, even if you are trying to give some kind of nuanced perspective. Dril tweet very applicable here:

Dh_HH9zW4AEaAqK.jpg

We are definitely reaching Peak Ugly in this race.  Lots of baseless accusations and false claims being thrown around.  Lots of attacks on Bloomberg and Buttigueg, Sander's main opponents.  I am starting to wonder what kind of foreign influence is coming into play at this time.

As it stands now, I think I'll still be on board for Buttigueg in the VA primary.

1 hour ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

In 1995, when the Clinton's highest achievement was don't ask, don't tell. Bernie Sanders speaking like it was 2020. 

Respect for gays and lesbians? How radical

Appreciate it. When I was scrolling on mobile, the titles of the videos don't show in their entirety

The thing about Sanders is even if you don't agree with all of his solutions, you still have to admit that he is pretty sharp and accurate at pointing out the crony-ish aspects of our system and predicting the results and what it will lead to.  Is it because he is some kind of genius that knows all? Nope. I think it mostly has to do with rejecting the model of being paid off to lie about these things. 

Archived