Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

20 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Biden can be pres for 2 years, then resign so his veep can still run for 2 full terms.

Sorry but... if after 2 years of reading about the blue wave, and how the gop is dead and a horrible party... if that’s the best the left can come up with... going to be lots of posters to laugh at...

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

He is basically from the same mold.  This might be the final election the Dems can get away with running a nominee like that, and it mostly has to do with people collectively wanting to get rid of Trump.

Here is an article from The Atlantic on this topic and demographic shifts taking place. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/05/coming-generation-war/588670/

For the tl;dr read crowd, AOC is actually more mainstream for millennial and gen Z views.

I am not convinced Biden could actually win either under this as more voters learn about his past.

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I am not convinced Biden could actually win either under this as more voters learn about his past.

What bothers me about this is Republicans showing they for most part really dont care about somebody's past anymore.  That puts all our candidates at a severe disadvantage considering none of them are perfect.

I'm warming to a Biden/Warren ticket.

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't hate Biden but he just doesn't excite me at all. I do agree he's basically Hillary 2.0.

They both would be excellent executives of the country and stop dealing with Russia and China like a 5 year old. Hillary came across as capable of heartless and I think we underestimated how much we kinda need that right now dealing with those two, that's how they treating us. A bridge president until Millenials really ready take over, I dont believe we there yet.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Obama did pretty well as President. How bout another Gen Xer? Nothing against Millennials n Boomers but its time for Gen X to run the show.

I would take a used condom, half eaten by a rabid raccoon over what we have right now. I don't care which Dem wins, they have my vote.

8 minutes ago, clietas said:

I think we've found another solid Democratic candidate. Used condom half eaten by a rabid raccoon might be able to challenge half eaten moldy potato.

Aww, you remembered that!? We're friends now!

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

What bothers me about this is Republicans showing they for most part really dont care about somebody's past anymore.  

I don’t care about Republicans. 

and when I talk about Biden’s, I’m talking about the crap he supported which has lead to Trump. 

His many comments and actions regarding black people is just something I expect from baby boomer white men.

42 minutes ago, clietas said:

Some have gex x starting in 61 or 63 or 65 and ending in 79 or 81. Depends on the source I guess. Obama certainly never came across as a boomer tho.

Obama’s economic politics were def boomer influenced.

22 minutes ago, clietas said:

Remember it. Im volunteering on its 2020 campaign. #HalfEatenPotato2020

I regret not running for office during the 2018 "Blue Wave". Literally, everyone had a chance, have you've thought about it?

42 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I regret not running for office during the 2018 "Blue Wave". Literally, everyone had a chance, have you've thought about it?

Yes. Don't think I'd stand a chance here in NC. Even with Democrats. Ted Budd is my state Rep. I'd love to run against him. They ran some corporate lawyer against him in 2018. 

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

If you can make this a thing, I'll vote for you.

Wish I had social media skills. Half Eaten Moldy Potato really needs a Twitter account.

26 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Yang has been talking about everything Warren has for at least a year longer than she has. 

I've haven't really been a huge fan of Warren, but she's been talking about her ideas for decades.  Give her some ****ing credit.

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I've haven't really been a huge fan of Warren, but she's been talking about her ideas for decades.  Give her some ****ing credit.

Exactly.  Warren has been one of the most straight forward policy persons in the entire Senate ever since she was elected. It is part of what has kept her out of the spotlight because she hasn't really been one to use rhetoric or drama or theatrics to get her points across.  She is not a very good fit for modern cable news pundit shows. 

16 hours ago, clietas said:

Yes. Don't think I'd stand a chance here in NC. Even with Democrats. Ted Budd is my state Rep. I'd love to run against him. They ran some corporate lawyer against him in 2018. 

Wish I had social media skills. Half Eaten Moldy Potato really needs a Twitter account.

Are you in a die hard "red" area? That sucks, I'm ecstatic that VA is more blue now than ever.

32 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Are you in a die hard "red" area? That sucks, I'm ecstatic that VA is more blue now than ever.

Not really. Central NC isn't to bad. Been pretty Republican heavy tho because of gerrymandering. My old district was the infamous "snake'. My state rep was Alma Adams the only black female state representative down here. They drew the new district in hope of getting rid of her since she's from Greensboro but now represents Charlotte. 

Since it was redrawn in 2016 Im now in the 13th. Which is pretty rural. Definitely a uphill battle for Democrats imo. 

Screenshot_20190510-155844.png

Archived