Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Any questions for Pete Buttigieg? Gonna be hanging with him tomorrow. 

Do you know him?  Lol.  I’m curious if he’ll be out campaigning for whoever wins the nomination if he doesn’t.  (I like him, he’s in my top three or four, but I hope some of the more popular candidates do whatever they can to get their supporters and others behind whoever wins the nomination)

28 minutes ago, visionary said:

Do you know him?  Lol.  I’m curious if he’ll be out campaigning for whoever wins the nomination if he doesn’t.  (I like him, he’s in my top three or four, but I hope some of the more popular candidates do whatever they can to get their supporters and others behind whoever wins the nomination)

My father is hosting a fundraiser in San Francisco for him. I don't think he'll be nominated, but my father thinks he is the candidate most likely to excite and mobilize Democratic voters. A breath of fresh air if you will. I pretty much listen to whatever my pops says about politics. I don't know much, but I don't see Biden or Sanders exciting many people.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

My father is hosting a fundraiser in San Francisco for him. I don't think he'll be nominated, but my father thinks he is the candidate most likely to excite and mobilize Democratic voters. A breath of fresh air if you will. I pretty much listen to whatever my pops says about politics. I don't know much, but I don't see Biden or Sanders exciting many people.

Damn, my father hosted a fun cookout once. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wish people would dig deeper and ask they why they are still going to vote for him after they educate them on how he's ****ing them over. These soundbites or whatever do nothing but show off ignorant and stubborn people making uninformed decisions.

1 minute ago, Fresh8686 said:

I wish people would dig deeper and ask they why they are still going to vote for him after they educate them on how he's ****ing them over. These soundbites or whatever do nothing but show off ignorant and stubborn people making uninformed decisions.

Corporate media is only interest in short sound bytes. 

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Could you ask him how many hours I have to volunteer at his campaign for a sub cabinet position?  Woo, maybe he has a juicy scandal I could write a position article on and land a AG position for!  j/k!  ....  But if he's game, please pm me. 

Seriously though, I wish him all the best and a big thanks to your dad.  We need more people like Buttigieg in our politics.

*I'm okay with sub-sub-cabinet*

Still think Beto has the most energizing and engaging charisma of the Dem candidates. I'd love to see him and Booker, Warren, or Mayor Pete on a ticket in the end.

The truth is though...almost anyone should and will get my vote against what the GOP has allowed itself to become.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:10 PM, bearrock said:

Could you ask him how many hours I have to volunteer at his campaign for a sub cabinet position?  Woo, maybe he has a juicy scandal I could write a position article on and land a AG position for!  j/k!  ....  But if he's game, please pm me. 

*I'm okay with sub-sub-cabinet*

My daddy said he’d be game. Heads up though... By “sub-cabinet”, I’m pretty sure he means “on the floor”. And by “position”, pretty sure he means “doggy”.

Archived