Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, techboy said:

It's sitting on the North American tectonic plate.

It just sounds like a logical diagram way of looking at it versus physical calling it Central America.  I always felt it was both NA and CA, not either or, forcing a square definition into a circular hole, sure it fits, that's cool.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

I gotta say as a Never Trumper former GOP voter who want's to vote against the GOP, no one here is exciting me.

Dude nobody cares. You were never going to vote for a democrat candidate and we all know it. If you wanted to vote against the GOP you’d find plenty of common ground here among these candidates. 

You want to vote republican you just don’t want to be lumped in with trump because you’re smart enough to realize that’s a bad look. 

So you’ve set your standard as “if they aren’t a republican disguised as a Democrat, they didn’t move me enough to vote.” Lol 

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

breh, you were never voting for a Democrat 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Dude nobody cares. You were never going to vote for a democrat candidate and we all know it. If you wanted to vote against the GOP you’d find plenty of common ground here among these candidates. 

You want to vote republican you just don’t want to be lumped in with trump because you’re smart enough to realize that’s a bad look. 

So you’ve set your standard as “if they aren’t a republican disguised as a Democrat, they didn’t move me enough to vote.” Lol 

It's cute you both think you know me.  But you don't.

I was totally for Biden but he is letting me down.  Warren concerned me greatly with getting totally rid of private healthcare insurance.  I liked Pete but I don't think I like his specifics though I want to hear more.

Don't know how far the ticket you want to go but I've voted D, R, and I.  I'm open.  

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

It's cute you both think you know me.  But you don't.

I was totally for Biden but he is letting me down.  Warren concerned me greatly with getting totally rid of private healthcare insurance.  I liked Pete but I don't think I like his specifics though I want to hear more.

Don't know how far the ticket you want to go but I've voted D, R, and I.  I'm open.  

As I said earlier:

4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

breh, you were never voting for a Democrat 

10 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Harris would dissect Trump in a debate

on some total fatality type ****

Nah, Kamala isn't as polished and confident when she's pressed. She needs to be 100% prepared and able to be 100% confident which is possible in a debate like this one. (topics/questions are obvious)

Remember, Trump is already anything you think of him. Making him look foolish/old/dumb/not-human is not a win. However, if Harris were to slip-up in any minuscule way or look/sound weak in any way it would be far more damaging. 

I think Kamala is someone's winning VP ticket. 

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Biden is about to get clowned over his support for the Hyde amendment again.

Control Room just saved Biden, there's no way they were going to let him get flamed for that, too, without making sure the other candidates could beat Trump, right?

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

What would excite you?   If it's something you can put into words.

I'm looking for centrist positions.  Biden is letting me down how he is handling things.  But overall, I'm not seeing anyone else who "excites" me.  I think if there were some magical test to take, I'd probably be a conservative Dem.  But there are few of them and the ones there are, aren't handling themselves well here.

Archived