• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Rdskns2000

Presidential Election 2020 - Baby Sharpie vs Batwoman or Batman

Posted (edited)

Edited by visionary

Castro and Warren were really the only standouts. Everyone else should pack up and call it a campaign.

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Somebody must have said something to msnbc because they have basically ghosted Warren the last 45 minutes 

They made their point early she's who they want then gave other people chance to catch up.  That may have always been the plan.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

Obviously I’m a Beto fan but this is ridiculous. He started off rough but he was also the only one that really got pushed by other candidates. Objectively he finished very strong

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

:huh:

Welcome to the resistance Ann! 

• Thanks 1

Delaney and Ryan should probably drop out tomorrow.   Maybe Inslee too.   Deblasio is annoying and mostly pointless but seems full of himself, so he's going nowhere. 

Posted (edited)

😡

Edited by visionary

Posted (edited)

Chris Mathews slobbering on Tulsi on the after show.  

Edited by visionary

Anyone noticed Warren immediatly to Castro and hugged him when the debate was closed?  I'm willing to bet money that'll be her VP pick, and I wouldn't disagree with it at this point.  He has plenty of time left to make me look wrong.

Beto looking like the villain of a lifetime movie

on a different note, I get the feeling that if someone punched Lindsay Graham square in the jaw, he'd wake up crying asking "what have I done?"

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Beto looking like the villain of a lifetime movie

I can't get enough of this picture, it's like watching skynet come online.  Manchurian Candidate lookin ass.

The taliban is now responsible for 9/11 and the destruction of Tim Ryan’s presidential campaign 

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Castro was on some seek and destroy type **** tonight

His goal was to attack Beto and take some of those points. I just disagree with him on the border. I don’t think it’s the right policy 

I'm going to try to keep from getting trapped in the moment, but Castro really impressed me tonight.  I'd like a Warren/Castro ticket.

• Like 1