• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Rdskns2000

Presidential Election 2020 - Baby Sharpie vs Batwoman or Batman

Posted (edited)

De Blasio confirmed to be blacker than Cory Booker.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Booker like "HTF you gonna hit me with having a black kid when I'm black???"

DeBlasio going to let him know his wife cooking him soul food at home while Booker eating quinoa and kale.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

🙄

Your sister is a nut, noone wants to hear from her.  

Gabbard and Delaney need to have their own untelevised debate somewhere far away.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Ok Inslee, this is your chance 

I'm not sure if that's enough to save Miami, I get that that's serious, I'm not just not sure I got from him the clarity on how to do it or possibility we can't.  I get that he cares the most, but that's about it.

Edited by Renegade7

How did Delaney make it onto the stage? I can't believe he passed the donor threshold or polling.

I felt that, Tulsi, I respect her acknowledging she may feel differently then she did when she was younger, or at least admitting she was wrong about the way she used to feel about something.  A lot people just run around it, she owned it.

Shut up, Booker, just because the acronym is missing a letter or two doesn't mean any of the people on stage doesn't take protecting transgenders seriously.  That acronym is too long and never long enough, we need a new terminology to have that discussion.

Tim Ryan flopped hard and Tulsi just finished him off on the Taliban/Afghanistan question. He's much better on the radio.

• Like 1

Just now, No Excuses said:

Tim Ryan flopped hard and Tulsi just finished him off on the Taliban/Afghanistan question. He's much better on the radio.

dude was sweating hard on that one

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

Imagine making Tulsi look good.

She's actually kind of sensible on foreign policy issues. The Assad-funded visit to Syria is a massive stain on her track record though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcl05 said:

I don't think Beto has any thunder.

Yea he’s losing if you are keeping score

Posted (edited)

Good that this thing is nearly over.

Other than Elizabeth, noone else really helped their candidacies.  They aren't going to break out and become contenders.  A couple helped their chances at being potential Veeps- J. Castro and Amy K. .  Everyone else needs to just drop out.   Your money is going to dry up fast.  

I think tomorrow's debate will be better than today's.

Edited by Rdskns2000

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Somebody must have said something to msnbc because they have basically ghosted Warren the last 45 minutes 

She still won anyway.