Rdskns2000

Presidential Election :11/3/2020- Trump the Impeached vs Superplanner Lizzie & some other Dems

2 hours ago, bearrock said:

I think I'm missing something.  What part of Warren's ad is false?

I assume the beginning part, since she says so in the next couple of lines.  That doesn't exactly make the ad itself false though.  

Poll is pretty bad for Bernie. Fifty percent of Iowa Dems think he's too old.

Poll is pretty good for "radical" ideas. 76/24 for mandatory buybacks. 66/34 for UBI @ixcuincle. Yang getting no love in the poll though.

Warren is on the lower end of 70s. Plus she is pretty vigorous. Biden and especially Sanders appear physically weak.

Of course this is me saying this who had a stroke at 64.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Therein always lies the problem for actual liberals with principles operating in the current machine.  They will lose support from even the giant liberal corporations behind closed doors because at the end of the day these CEO's, while they may be progressive on social issues, they are always willing to put wealth, power, & influence before everything else. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 10/11/2019 at 8:42 AM, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think she is just trying to put out the picture that she is starting to vet people.  That's the act of someone who knows their going to win.  And if you act like the winner, more people will perceive you as such.  She is just doing this to put it in peoples mind that she has it locked up.

Nah.

First, looking confident is fine, looking like you’re doing something like taking votes for granted is a major league negative. And taking about VP picks 4 months before the Iowa caucuses would definitely fall under the latter. 

Second, if she was using some clever strategy, it would almost surely not revolve around third party speculations that like 1% of the population might even hear about.

Edited by Rufus T Firefly

100% spot on. Bernies hires in 2016 n 2020 are/were a joke. Dudes 2016 campaign was run by a guy who was previously running a comic book store. 

CNGbUwyW8AAn_QP.jpg

Edited by clietas

There is nothing wrong with bringing in people not from the DC bubble. Listening to those people probably destroyed Beto’s presidential campaign. The issue is incompetence, and it seems like Bernie’s team has that. They don’t even have a Veteran’s coordinator on staff.

Dang, Harris better "Bring it" in the next debate.

I might dump her for Tulsi.

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Don't really see how it is not confiscation.

Yeah, it is. Buyback sounds better though. I would’ve called it the “Life Saving True American Automatically Get You Into Heaven Program”.

• Haha 1