Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

11 hours ago, Larry said:

OMG he touched someone!  Shook her hands, in fact!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Hey! I participated in that poll.

Gabbard did not make the debate, btw. There was a clarification earlier about one of the ones she supposedly reached 2% on, where she made 2% on I think it was registered voters and the Party counts all adults, where she had 1%.

The problem with Tulsi's anti-impeachment reasoning is that she is not addressing the idea on principle and instead on whether it polls well.  Truth is, impeachment will never likely poll well when the process first starts because you are dealing with possibly removing from office someone half the voters elected to put in there. It is a serious thing, but how it polls should never be the determining factor when it comes to doing the right thing.

5 hours ago, nonniey said:

Careful - to the progressives that is heresy and they will burn you.

I am sure to some it’s an easy route for points scoring but there is literally zero value in examining historical figures through the lens of modern politics. People who usually do should always be ignored and left to complain into the wind. 

On 9/24/2019 at 7:55 AM, visionary said:

People really going after Pete for this: 

I had no idea John Brown was so popular.  He was an anti-government domestic terrorist who did some pretty awful stuff (though some of it was for a good cause) and was likely insane.  

To quote Ariel Sharon (IIRC) one man’s anti-government domestic terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter. John Brown is one of my historical heroes. A crazy one, but a hero to me nonetheless. 

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

By the time we get to the voting, Warren could run away with whole thing. I sense she is going to roll through the primaries and could even the nomination in hand; not to long after March 3: Super Tuesday. 

Certainly could with Biden being forced to address other issues, then again you never know what might come out in future news cycles as far as Warren.

could get interesting. :)

Archived