Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Biden only ran because he bought into the polling that he's leading.  He felt, he's the only one to beat Trump.  So, he felt he needed to run.   You can tell, his heart is not in it.

He'll be gone by labor Day, maybe even sooner.  If he has another poor performance at next month's debate; he's done.

I’ve been borderline depressed over Biden’s poll numbers and the possibility of him being the nominee. He seems like he’s not long for this campaign now which is a massive relief 

I've never understood why people thought Biden was a strong candidate and why he would have had a better chance of beating Trump than Hillary.

Said it here many times that people that thought Biden would have done a better job were wrong.

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

That wasn't what you asked tho. Just like Biden, they haven't looked inspired since they both announced. Beto apparently had a shocking performance last night.

He gave himself a A....bow ****es.

:ols:

most expected Bernie to come out swinging against Biden

instead, Kamala unloaded the clip. she ain't playing for #2, and I respect that

Biden had a horrible night, and it could end up being the best thing for him if it truly forces him to recalculate how he's going to run. if not, then que sera, que sera.

3 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

I've never understood why people thought Biden was a strong candidate and why he would have had a better chance of beating Trump than Hillary.

Said it here many times that people that thought Biden would have done a better job were wrong.

You weren't the only one breh

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

It's no use ignoring twa. Would be like trying to kill Obi Wan. You'll just see everyone quoting him and it'll seem like an army of enigmatic Texans.

i could swear there was a brief time not long ago when we didnt have see people we ignored in quotes.....it was a glorious time.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

How the hell did she qualify lol I really am at a loss 

i'm kinda glad she did. these early debates needs a bit of comedy

like when Sharpton used to run. he knew his purpose was drop a couple of bars and keep it moving.

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Veggies? Veggies are you comfort food booker? That **** is disqualifying. Fake as hell lol

He’s vegan so not surprising. Fox News had a brain aneurysm over this not too long ago and spent the entire day speculating how Cory Booker will take away everyones hamburgers. 

Archived