Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Take pride you contributed to this **** show we have to life thru. 

I started to write out a rebuttal.  But it doesn't matter.  People can blame whomever for where we are now.  Doesn't matter because we are still here.  People can say the opinions of so and so don't matter.  And that may be true.  We'll find out in 2020.

@visionary I'm talking about Swalwell, he's making a mistake by trying to emphasis all the candidates in previous generations need to turn over power to them now, that's not how this works, it should transition from one generation to the next with them all helping each other, not getting the F out the way.  

It just sounds spiteful, a lot of the members of congress and agency experts he's going to deal with will be older then him, it's absolute ageism, he's going too far, imo. 

NBC should never get another debate, their production and moderation of this debate has been a failure two nights in a row.  This is pathetic.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Damn.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I wasn't aware.  I need to go sit down and reflect on this now........

You'll all should know that just because none of them aren't currently exciting me doesn't mean I won't end up voting for one.   ****, I guess I can't say some critiques here.

Probably not, if your gonna lead with some  bull**** like "as a Never Trumper former GOP voter who want's to vote against the GOP". You sound like recovering alcoholic trying to convince themselves not to go on one last bender.

Do you

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I really can't believe that me saying they didn't excite me all the sudden makes me a vote not worth getting.  I can still vote for someone that didn't excite me on one night.

Not sure why people are jumping on you tonight.

I'm gonna need the Dems to do some Darwinism. I can't keep track of everyone. And honestly, the "cat fighting" tonight really concerns me. They gotta cut the field in half.....and quick. 

I'm gonna say Biden fell on my list tonight. But biden, harris, Warren, buttigieg.....that's where I'm leaning.....and I'm a scientist, so I know.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I really can't believe that me saying they didn't excite me all the sudden makes me a vote not worth getting.  I can still vote for someone that didn't excite me on one night.

The reaction isn't about you, it's about the general and universal frustration with the times. You've tried to be open minded and fair. It's about the fact that a lot of us (including you, I think) believe we're falling off a cliff and it's just not the time to be quite as picky.

In the end I might argue that if the Democrats run a rubber doorstop, you should vote for it over Trump. If they nominate a toilet scrub brush you should vote for that over Trump. If they select Ozzy Ozbourne... well...

Just pull the damn lever.

Archived