Rdskns2000

Presidential Election :11/3/2020- Trump the Impeached vs Superplanner Lizzie & some other Dems

Can someone please challenge homeboy on saying MFA pricing will close all our hospitals?  That was a bold ass statement.

4 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I'm watching baseball.  Counting on your commentary to make me feel good about Lizzie's chances.  Let's do this.

She’s getting the majority of attention and she’s owning the moment. She’s the clear alpha here. Others are just trying to stand out some way. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is the Elizabeth Warren show 

Being in this group is the best thing that could have happened to her 

It makes me wonder if it wasn't planned to put her on stage with the jv squad.

Immigration is Beto’s wheelhouse. Castro kinda stole his thunder answering first. 

Just now, No Excuses said:

Actually, I want to hear more from Julian Castro.

He’s come across really well tonight 

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

It makes me wonder if it wasn't planned to put her on stage with the jv squad.

Of course it was.

Proud of Castro going all in with pathways to citizenship if you haven't commited a crime, not just picking and choosing from who's already here.  

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Why did Beto just shoot himself in the face going all in speaking Spanish instead of answering the question?

Watching a half hour behind.    Corey Booker was looking at Beto like, 'what the hell is happening?' when he spoke in Spanish 

Edited by visionary

Just now, visionary said:

Watching a half hour behind.    Corey Booker was looking at Beto like, 'what the hell is happening?' when he spoke in Spanish 

GD, I mean, at least give us subtitles if they are going to do that.  I don't know Spanish fam, and even if I did I wouldn't want a debate in multiple languages.  

Omg, Castro is ripping Beto's head off and spitting down his throat.  Fatality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Beto doesn't answer questions directly. Cancel his campaign after tonight. He's a walking twitter sound bite.

• Like 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Omg, Castro is ripping Beto's head off and spitting down his throat.  Fatality.

Beto is the 2020 Marco Rubio.

• Like 1

Decriminalizing border crossing is a losing position imo because it plays into the right’s “open border” propaganda. 

I was fine with Beto’s answer and I like the immigration plan he put out. With that in place, people would have options to cross the border legally for asylum and opportunity. 

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Just tuned in.  I recognize about four of these people.  Who's the Bill looking dude from King of the Hill?

Image result for Bill Dauterive

Warren hasn’t said more than 2 words the last 20 minutes after dominating the first half of the debate 

• Like 1

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Decriminalizing border crossing is a losing position imo because it plays into the right’s “open border” propaganda. 

Sounds like you're more worried about the perception of that policy change versus the results.

if I didn't know Tulsi was bat**** crazy, I would think she's doing some good tonight

could just be by comparison though

Anyone notice all three of the panelist have a picture chart for all the candidates in front of them?  

That just straight up personifies this nonsense, there's too many candidates, they aren't giving all of them a chance to clarify their positions on things, Fox is going to round up the answers of the people that did get to talk and weaponize it and only a handful are the candidates around going to be able to refute it.

• Haha 1