Rdskns2000

Presidential Election :11/3/2020- Trump the Impeached vs Superplanner Lizzie & some other Dems

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

I feel like if 90% of the non-Biden candidates are going after Biden, they’ll be lost and the headline will be about Biden being attacked. You’re competing with everyone to be better at competing with Biden. 

It’s a chance to be the one that did something different and is a different headline that includes only you. 

This debate tonight is Warren's to lose.  She's been running around talking about "I have a plan for that" instead of "I have a plan that's better then Biden's".  This will be her biggest opportunity to date to make clear exactly what you're talking about.

• Like 1

Tbh, Biden isn’t even the best “white guy who can appeal to the rust belt white working class” candidate in this race. Tim Ryan is far more interesting and impressive than him. 

58 minutes ago, tshile said:

Why is everyone going after Biden?

you can do that later. Right now you need to be better than the field. Go after the field. 

Or better yet just pitch yourself

Always punch up is the standard, that doesn't prevent you from pitching yourself

Posted (edited)

Anyone planning on making a drinking game or have some fun ideas for watching the debates tonight or tomorrow?

What are you all looking forward to (if anything)?  I'm curious if Beto and Warren can get some separation tonight from the rest of the group out there or if anyone under the radar will surprise us.

Edited by visionary

6 minutes ago, twa said:

Always punch up is the standard, that doesn't prevent you from pitching yourself

It does when on the average you’re going to get 7 minutes out of 4 hours of debate. 

• Like 1

My underdog who might gain ground after tonight is Tim Ryan.

The biggest dopes on stage are going to be De Blasio and Cory Booker.

• Thanks 1

Whose dreams will be crushed today and tomorrow?  Not everyone will still be in the race at next month's debate.

Go Lizzie Go!

tim190520v1_warrenfinal.jpg?quality=85

37 minutes ago, visionary said:

Anyone planning on making a drinking game or have some fun ideas for watching the debates tonight or tomorrow?

What are you all looking forward to (if anything)? 

hopefully thinning the herd

I want blood spilled. Probably not happening tonight though, tomorrow though will be all out war.

Good opener Lizzie.

Why did Beto just shoot himself in the face going all in speaking Spanish instead of answering the question?

Booker getting caught backtracking to keep up with Warren. 

I wish they would go one by one from left to right, are they going to stay on this topic and give everyone a chance to talk about it or just trying to catch them all in their own double talk?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Why did Beto just shoot himself in the face going all in speaking Spanish instead of answering the question?

He's a dope. Gave a campaign speech instead of answering the question. Ted Cruz must be terrible to almost lose a Texas senate seat to this guy.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Tulsi's doing it, too.  I'm losing track of the question is with their answers except for Lizzy, who just doubled down on meaning what she said.

Edited by Renegade7

All the bottom feeders are just giving campaign introductions instead of answering the questions.

Beto already done.  That was a pathetic response.  

I wish Inslee had more traction...  So far its Liz and a bunch of nobodies.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is their chance, they’re gonna use the first question to get their policy ideas out and keep up with the leaders. It’s their only chance 

They have no chance.  Only Lizzie seems like she belongs in the other group.

90% of this stage needs to gtfo tomorrow.

Liz can obviously stay. I want to hear more from Tim Ryan and maybe Jay Inslee. Everyone else, go home.

From this group, I'd keep Liz, Klobuchar, and probably Inslee.  Rest can be gone tomorrow and I'll never think of them again...

So proud of Warren owning the idea we won't need private insurance with the health plan she wants.

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is the Elizabeth Warren show 

Being in this group is the best thing that could have happened to her 

I'm watching baseball.  Counting on your commentary to make me feel good about Lizzie's chances.  Let's do this.

2 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

From this group, I'd keep Liz, Klobuchar, and probably Inslee.  Rest can be gone tomorrow and I'll never think of them again...

Klobuchar isn't a president.  Maybe, she can be on someone's veep list.