Rdskns2000

Presidential Election :11/3/2020- Trump the Impeached vs Superplanner Lizzie, Shake Your Booty Pete & some other Dems

Posted (edited)

Terrible framing. She got paid doing her job like any other lawyer. Getting ratioed as it should.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Like 1

(For some reason they cut off the part before this where he says he thinks Trump is a racist.)

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Terrible framing. She got paid doing her job like any other lawyer. Getting ratioed as it should.

The article interesting as hell with regards to the work she did for the plaintiffs. She got s good settlement from Dow Chemicals for their dangerous breast implants for instance.

A misleading headline and lead.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

This.  $675/hr, even adjusted for inflation, is not some crazy amount for a top-notch lawyer.  And in the field of bankruptcy, Warren was considered as expert as they come.  

• Like 3

Is Starbucks guy still running?  I haven't heard anything about him in over a month.  Remember when he was a thing?

14 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Is Starbucks guy still running?  I haven't heard anything about him in over a month.  Remember when he was a thing?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But the honest response is:  No idea? Lol.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Dutch Shultz is sposidly recovering from back surgery. Also he's waiting to see if Sleepy Joes campaign crashes n burns.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/howard-schultz-has-largely-stopped-his-2020-presidential-prep-work

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Hope so gives me someone to vote for.

• Haha 2

Buttjugg is definitely my #2 atm.  Biden is good and I think stands a great chance against Trump but dammit, mayor Pete is young and so ****ing smart.  I wish I could be more like him other than the gay thing, which I have no problem with.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Uh.....

that was the original cover pic. I doubt we will hear anything from Megan McCain and AIPAC. Def not from Steny Hoyer and fat Joffrey.