Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

There are plenty of Democrats fundraising without resorting to kissing ass in the upper east side. 

If Biden is the best you’ve got, it was over before it started. 

Just now, No Excuses said:

He’s still infinitely better than a swamp monster from the upper east side who’s convinced some of you dorks that he’s some kind of populist.

Man, winning sure does suck. After all these years, nothing but bitterness from the left. He’s going to win again. 

Just now, No Excuses said:

Lol. Say it loud enough and I’m sure senpai will notice you one day. 

I’m not looking for recognition. After 8 years of Barry it’s just great to have a president who puts America first. Best wishes to your nominee. It will be either I’m going to cure cancer Biden, Elizabeth, I’m Native American, Warren or Bernie, this is the new Cuba, Sanders. 

3 minutes ago, EBoz said:

I’m not looking for recognition. After 8 years of Barry it’s just great to have a president who puts America first. Best wishes to your nominee. It will be either I’m going to cure cancer Biden, Elizabeth, I’m Native American, Warren or Bernie, this is the new Cuba, Sanders. 

All infinitely better then Trump, the incompetent authoritarian.  How is this jus a left thing when there was a "Never Trump" movement on the right?  This board is full of conservatives that have turned on him or never for him, either.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

All infinitely better then Trump, the incompetent authoritarian.  How is this jus a left thing when there was a "Never Trump" movement on the right?  This board is full of conservatives that have turned on him or never for him, either.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Infinitely better for your agenda. Not for mine. 

The problem for you and the left in general is that there are still plenty of us who love him. You just don’t have the candidates to compete. 

2 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Infinitely better for your agenda. Not for mine. 

I mean, is asking to raise taxes to deal with the budget deficit and not starting trade wars that can wreck our economy that unreasonable?  GOP had full control of all three branches of government and still couldn't replace affordable care act, so in some cases there isnt even an agenda for me to criticize.

This is an incoherent mess, man, at least with MFA if price controls are taken seriously it will drop costs for everyone including the government regardless of anyone's agenda.  Folks trying to save us all money, not jus some of us.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/aug/03/bernie-s/did-conservative-study-show-big-savings-bernie-san/

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Don’t aim so low. Say it loud enough and senpai might even reward you with admission to Trump University. 

Juvenile reply man. I’m disappointed 

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I mean, is asking to raise taxes to deal with the budget deficit and not starting trade wars that can wreck our economy that unreasonable?  GOP had full control of all three branches of government and still couldn't replace affordable care act, so in some cases there isnt even an agenda for me to criticize.

This is an incoherent mess, man, at least with MFA if price controls are taken seriously it will drop costs for everyone including the government regardless of anyone's agenda.  Folks trying to save us all money, not jus some of us.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/aug/03/bernie-s/did-conservative-study-show-big-savings-bernie-san/

Is asking to put America first such a big deal? That should be what we all are concerned with. 

You seriously aren’t buying what Bernie is selling. Are you?

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

If yall keep engaging with these trolls this thread is going to damn near unreadable.

Troll. Someone who has a differing opinion. Yeah ok buddy. Have you found anything racist to post today? 

All of you can eat my ass!!! Enjoy Trump winning the election. You clowns are in your own little world. Thankfully those of us with a pulse and America’s best interest in mind, will once again vote for Trump. Enjoy wallowing in your own sorrow. 

P.S. why isn’t Hillary in jail?

6 minutes ago, EBoz said:

All of you can eat my ass!!! Enjoy Trump winning the election. You clowns are in your own little world. Thankfully those of us with a pulse and America’s best interest in mind, will once again vote for Trump. Enjoy wallowing in your own sorrow. 

200.gif

25 minutes ago, EBoz said:

THIS is your standard Trump voter.

No coherent positions, simply antagonizing for the sake of being the voice of dissent.  They’re the ****ing douchebag hipsters of the political world.

Probably can’t even articulate why he thinks Hillary should be in jail.

47 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Is asking to put America first such a big deal? That should be what we all are concerned with. 

You seriously aren’t buying what Bernie is selling. Are you?

Hes not the only one for MFA, your shooting at the agenda with 20 variations of it.

13 minutes ago, Springfield said:

THIS is your standard Trump voter.

No coherent positions, simply antagonizing for the sake of being the voice of dissent.  They’re the ****ing douchebag hipsters of the political world.

Probably can’t even articulate why he thinks Hillary should be in jail.

It’s all trolling, all the way down.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvN36qMhELvYh41SxDZvb

1 hour ago, EBoz said:

giphy.gif

The troll is strong in you. 

giphy.gif

Tailgate isn't the place for you.

Archived