Rdskns2000

Presidential Election :11/3/2020- Putin's Impeachable Puppet vs The Rise of BootyWalker & some other Dems

No one else found Bidens pony show to be a little... stiff?? 

I feel like he was doing his best tough man Trump impersonation in the style of daytime soap. Jeeze... offering a midwest farmer to take an IQ test... low blow biden, low blow.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

6 hours ago, visionary said:

Was it this guy?

5ae8f94f19ee864e1c8b472c?width=1100&form

Edited by China
  • Haha 1

I like how Trump doesn't think there is a "plan" to tackle student loan debt.  There's a plan......just ask your appointee Betsy DeVos.  No one likes it. It's terrible, but there's a plan.

• Like 1

It will be interesting, hearing Trump claim that he can fix all of these things that the Dems claim need fixing, after not doing anything about it for 4 years.

I think I'm team Buttigueg stronger than ever at this point.  Also, I'm thinking that Andrew Yang is my #2.  I'll vote for whoever the nominee actually is, but those two seem to have my strongest support.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

What is even the argument for Andrew Yang?  How is he not in the same bucket as the self-help lady?

Well he’s the only one pushing for UBI, which is something we probably need to get on sooner rather than later.  He seems to be the MOST forward thinking of all the nominees.  Plus he’s young, smart, speaks pretty well.  He seems cool, which is superficial but important when running against Trump.

Also, when I took the Wapo quiz, Yang was apparently the one who’s viewpoints I lined up with the most.  So, I guess that makes me a fan.

Edited by Springfield

Young, smart and speaks pretty well doesn’t qualify someone to be President. He also does not seem “cool” like, at all. 

Before I click that video, is Yang doing whippets with those frat boys?  Cause that's some gang **** if that's how he rolls.

Also, "cool" is comparative.  So... it's not like he has very far to go.  Again, it's superficial, but Americans are very superficial people.  I like you @PleaseBlitz for entirely superficial reasons.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Before I click that video, is Yang doing whippets with those frat boys?  Cause that's some gang **** if that's how he rolls.

Also, "cool" is comparative.  So... it's not like he has very far to go.  Again, it's superficial, but Americans are very superficial people.  I like you @PleaseBlitz for entirely superficial reasons.

No whippets, which would be a totally different thing than the actual video.  Cool is comparative, but Yang seems like a straight up wierdo.  Even his staffer in that video is like "WTF are you doing man, stop this."  :ols:

Just pointing out, really good jobs report out, yet again.  

Yahoo: JOBS REPORT: U.S. payrolls jump by 266,000, smashing expectations

Non-farm jobs up 266K (and that's after moving the report for the previous month upward.)  

Unemployment 3.5%.  Ties September for lowest since 1969.  

Average wages up 3.1% for the year.  

I don't see Mr. Average American breaking out the champagne.  But folks, it's damned tough to beat an incumbent President with a good economy.  

(Although, granted, if anybody can do it, it's Trump.)  

Edited by Larry