Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Klobuchar just comes across as fake to me which is odd considering her Midwest down to earth appeal she is supposed to have. Something about her is just not there or doesn’t resonate and her super corny rehearsed jokes/lines don’t help. 

what makes her stand out? She’s seems to just be a a watered down quasi- progressive trying to position herself as a centrist that I’m not confident has tons of appeal anyway. 

4 hours ago, Forehead said:

I mean, define "sweep the floor."  Klobuchar is extremely knowledgeable and has a great track record in the Senate.  If "sweep the floor" means Trump behaves like a jerk and tries to talk over her while making no actual points...he's going to try that with everyone.

I guess I'm still stuck hoping that voters won't think that's "funny" and an electoral majority will back the person who is civil and actually speaks to the issues, which she can do.  She has to get there first.

She doesn't come across as that likeable.  I don't see her doing well  against the Trump/GOP attacks.

53 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump's going to be heated if this ever plays on Fox.

While agree of your assessment of Donny, you aren't the leader we need.  You're an out of touch, senile, bumbling, old fool. Riding on older black voters love for Obama.  If they turn on you, you are done.

7 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

While agree of your assessment of Donny, you aren't the leader we need.  You're an out of touch, senile, bumbling, old fool. Riding on older black voters love for Obama.  If they turn on you, you are done.

what's going on with Trumps rising minority support?

https://pjmedia.com/election/and-then-there-were-3-marist-poll-shows-33-approval-for-trump-among-non-white-voters/?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=ddde636e91c1aba9dac3ea4e34a73c80&recip=22298524

On 12/4/2019 at 12:25 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Klobuchar just comes across as fake to me which is odd considering her Midwest down to earth appeal she is supposed to have. Something about her is just not there or doesn’t resonate and her super corny rehearsed jokes/lines don’t help. 

what makes her stand out? She’s seems to just be a a watered down quasi- progressive trying to position herself as a centrist that I’m not confident has tons of appeal anyway. 

I hate the way she comes after progressives like they are false promises and fairy tales.

Ok, they are ambitious, hard chance of passing Congress, but constantly reiterating that people like Bernie are trying to get voters by giving them free stuff, she might as well be reading the same talking points as Fox on that one, shes doing their work for them instead of having an honest conversation on why those proposals are in the table in the first place. 

Instead of attacking the GOP for leading their voters away from left programs on BS reasons, she is attacking left programs for not being supported by the right.  If she gonna swing on folks like that, swing on the folks that actually are full of ****.

18 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I think a picture of FDR would be more appropriate, but I understand, that old tired Karl Marx well is just to easy to pull water from.

Might be, of course they passed the 22nd amendment after him for some reason :pint:

12 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well you need to get out there and steal the mikes from those old black voters.

I just wanted to pop in and say that Booker and Castro making the failure of Kamala Harris’ campaign somehow evidence of racism, is disappointing.  They slam Trump for attacking the press, rightfully, but then turn around and call the media racist because Harris ran a bad campaign?  They also criticize the party for potentially lacking diversity in the debates, largely because they themselves have yet to qualify, which implies the party is racist.  Wonderful messaging in the lead up to a critical election.  

Archived