In Memoriam
Good Times actress Ja'Net DuBois passes away at 74, TMZ reports

Politics · Trending
Where is Warren
Trending with: #WheresWarren

NBA · Trending
Boosie
62.8K Tweets

I don't know that I'd characterize it like that.

True, though as has been pointed out, a couple of the big MSNBC personalities seem to really hate Sanders.

well, without doing a review of "where i stood on bernie", i thought his town hall on cnn earlier went well...he increased my positive regard for him

kept the policy stuff fairly well connected to at least a possible reality of some achievement with gopers and handled criticism well, inc. the bernie bros stuff and his electability...solid outing for him that should only help 

when he's on top of his game he's definitely the best live speaker/motivator of the lot with great energy---but not when he's on his one-long-loud-yell shtick like he often does, no thank you

13 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

well, without doing a review of "where i stood on bernie", i thought his town hall on cnn earlier went well...he increased my positive regard for him

kept the policy stuff fairly well connected to at least a possible reality of some achievement with gopers and handled criticism well, inc. the bernie bros stuff and his electability...solid outing for him that should only help 

when he's on top of his game he's definitely the best live speaker/motivator of the lot with great energy---but not when he's on his one-long-loud-yell shtick like he often does, no thank you

I dunno, Pete reminds me a lot of Obama.  Even when I don’t like what he says, I like the way he says it.

You know for as much comparison to 2016 and trump as some of us have done, the truth is the gop had significantly lower quality candidates. Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, a Bush, and trump 

Kasich was basically Klobuchar. Not entirely but close enough. 

Compared to sanders, warren, butigieg, klobuchar, and Biden?

i mean idk wtf Biden is doing, but I’ll take those first 4 over the gop every day of the week  

42 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Bernie had a damn heart attack, but we're supposed to trust his word that he's good?

Nothing matters anymore so he will get away with it

He's a 78 year old candidate who had a heart attack, had his campaign lied about it, and then decided to renege on a promise to release his health records.

In a world where anything mattered, the fact that the press doesn't begin and end any discussion of him with those points would mean all Sanders supporters' would have not only stopped whining, but actively admitting that the media was doing his bidding.

Archived