Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

“If we don’t learn some lessons from this election we will not be a majority party,” said Representative Ann Wagner of Missouri, who represents suburban St. Louis, calling for a caucus that “looks more like America.”

But several internal moves since the election have left some of the Republican women concerned their leaders still do not fully grasp the importance of promoting diversity.

Mr. McCarthy passed over Ms. Wagner to install a male successor to Mr. Stivers at the National Republican Congressional Committee, according to multiple Republicans briefed on the decision; after dutifully serving on the less-than-desired House ethics panel, Representative Susan Brooks of Indiana lost her very-much-desired post on the steering committee, which controls committee assignments, to a male colleague.

Representative Kay Granger, a long-serving lawmaker from Texas, was nearly denied the ranking member slot on the House Appropriations Committee for a more junior male colleague, winning the post by a single vote on the third ballot, according to two lawmakers familiar with the private vote count.

(cringes)

What do you think?

Both prolific fundraisers....might even beat Hillary's haul.

The ‘Winning by Losing’ 2020 Democratic Fantasy Ticket: O’Rourke/Gillum

https://townhall.com/columnists/myrakahnadams/2018/12/07/the-winning-by-losing-2020--democratic-fantasy-ticket-orourkegillum-n2537124

No experience, no problem! What matters is an O’Rourke/Gillum ticket with two young liberals, 180 degrees away from President Trump, might have a decent shot of winning a combined 67 electoral votes — nearly 25 percent of the 270 needed to win the White House.

Democrats could be dreaming about the largest red state and the largest swing state both landing in the blue column on election night 2020. It’s the future they say. What’s not to like?

On 12/3/2018 at 7:24 AM, LD0506 said:

Image may contain: text

In fairness, Hillary probably got 1,000,000 more votes than potus poltroon in Ohio. 

36 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Not that I think she should run, but I have no idea where else to post this thought:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the Mother****in TRUTH.  She posts on twitter, the most profound **** yous to republican and it really steams my jimmies.

Ted Lieu dominates twitter.

On 12/7/2018 at 9:49 AM, Rdskns2000 said:

Gillum has something alleged ethical problems. 

Let's see Beto on the national stage first.  He may look good now but once he's out there campaigning, he could fall flat.

I can’t see him falling flat, but I really hope we support one of the women & let that woman crush Trump so our kids can grow up knowing the most repugnant man on the planet isn’t more valuable than the most qualified, hard working, brilliant - women. I’m disappointed in the Dems lack of support for Hillary, she earned the Presidency despite trumps crimes & Comeys treasonous bull****...she had the White House stolen from her & Dems don’t support her because of focus groups. It’s weak. 

Tangentially, if we nominate Bernie, it’s time to head to Iceland. Puffins are legit creatures.

10 hours ago, Springfield said:

Not that I think she should run, but I have no idea where else to post this thought:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the Mother****in TRUTH.  She posts on twitter, the most profound **** yous to republican and it really steams my jimmies.

She legally can’t run for another 6 years until she is 35.

I love her social media presence calling out corruption and injustices. 

She is stepping into the face of the next generation of Democratic leadership and her ideas like the green new deal and Medicare for all are going to be very popular ideas that Dems need to rally behind for 2020

edit: not saying she came up with those but that she is really

pushing them on her social media and is getting a lot of support 

13 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Dems lack of support for Hillary?  They GIFTED her the nomination.  

And a large portion of Dems threw their hands up and said “screw it” when Bernie lost and either stayed home or went 3rd party etc 

39 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

And a large portion of Dems threw their hands up and said “screw it” when Bernie lost and either stayed home or went 3rd party etc 

For the 40th time:

Same amount of Sanders supporters stayed home or voted Trump/3rd party as as every other major election in this country going back at least 2 decades. (primary voters of losing candidates) The majority of these people were not Democrats. (like myself) 

More Cruz/Rubio/Kasich supporters voted for Hillary Clinton then Sanders supporters voted for Trump.

More Hillary Clinton PUMAs voted for John McCain, then Sanders voters went Trump. 

People in this country are ****ing stupid. You're focusing on the 10% that is even dumber then the average American. 

Archived