Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

On 9/16/2019 at 6:02 PM, Rufus T Firefly said:

Top of the Morning Consult poll from today:
Biden 32

Sanders 20

Warren 18

While Warren is well back in 3rd here, this is actually a sign of continued momentum for her. This has been consistently one of the worst polls for her. Here are her numbers in this poll from the beginning of August until today's (oldest first):

Even in a poll that's not good for her, upward momentum is the constant trend.

Following up on this post of mine, now there have been two more Morning Consult polls and Warren's numbers in them:

Now in second place. 3 weeks ago in this poll, she was in third, 17 points behind Biden. Now, she's in second and 11 points behind. Movin' on up.

1 hour ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Following up on this post of mine, now there have been two more Morning Consult polls and Warren's numbers in them:

Now in second place. 3 weeks ago in this poll, she was in third, 17 points behind Biden. Now, she's in second and 11 points behind. Movin' on up.

Time to drop another 500 on the Warren campaign.

That's it, Bernie's campaign is finished.  These old folks needed nothing to go wrong so they could inspire confidence that their age and health isnt an issue.  That just went right out the window for him.  He's almost 80, for goodness sakes.  I don't know what argument he can make that his age wont be an issue now. 

Bernie is done. For his own health it shouldn't even be a question.  He had a good run, almost made it to the finish line once, but at this point he should probably live out  his final days going the Ralph Nader (pre-running for President that is) and dedicate himself to consumer protections and social justice.  He is probably more effective in that role than being a legislator anyway. 

I assume this is now Warren's nomination to lose, but I am also not discounting a future "we're nervous, so......." push for Biden still. 

Archived