Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

my quick take on the big biden speech so far;

1. really well written, nailing trump effectively and bluntly and well-argued counterpoints to his campaign claims

2. couple minor stumbles, one mainly emotional, nothing bad...some somber tone, a little low energy couple places but mostly on the money and often very good with some solid and well-timed peaks of energy

6 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

So daddy finally acknowledged her and she feels that she has to do this now? This is rich. 

She’s joined the family business.  (Lying to people for money)

32 minutes ago, visionary said:

The **** is going on?

translation:  Cut off one head and two will take their place! Hail Hydra!

15 hours ago, visionary said:

scooplet: minutes after Kimberly Guilfoyle’s speech aired at the monday night convention, Trump called her to effusively praise her “amazing” speech that had “so much energy,” & compared to to Eva Peron

Observing that, when Trump wants to praise Kimberly for per performance, he does so by comparing her to Eva Peron.  

This man is nuts. Lying is how he gets through life. Said he talked to the family pastor, and Blake's dad said they don't have a family pastor on CNN. I guess he's claiming that Ben Crump who is the family's lawyer is the guy who he talked to and Crump said he didn't receive a call from the WH. Damn this man can't lie right. 

38 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump conspiracy theories. 

None of that sells. I am willing to bed that at least 10% of Fox News viewers think Trump think he's ****ing crazy. I'm not saying that won't vote for him but even laura 'nazi' ingram was kinda stunned that Trump went full blown conspiracy theory in her interview. 

15 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

It's weird how 4 years of Trump changes Biden from the Gaffe King to the Rico Suave

I’d believe Joe Biden, the man that had to ask his wife to marry him 5 times before she agreed, was Rico Suave before believing he a dangerous extremist leading a revolution.  Trump is trying to paint a guy that sneaks ice cream with his head in the freezer so his wife won’t catch him as the next Che Guevara.  It reads like a comedy bit.

Don't get too excited about Biden's lead in the polls: a close election is dangerous 

>>>

Imagine how you will feel on January 20, 2021 watching Donald Trump getting sworn in for a second term. Many of those arrayed around him on the dais on the West Front of the Capitol are familiar faces — Vice President Pence, Secretary of State Pompeo, Attorney General Barr, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. 

The president’s inaugural address lays out a grand vision of change — remaking the American judiciary, rolling back more environmental and health regulations, rethinking America’s overseas alliances, pulling out of NATO, further cooperation with Russia. Some of what is coming may not be explicitly cited but will be implied. More checks on executive power will be dismantled. Science will be rejected yet again in the on-going struggle against COVID-19. Corruption will run rampant. There will be more tax cuts for the richest Americans, more contracts for the friends and cronies of the president. From the ashes of the National Rifle Association will emerge a new, stronger gun lobby. Immigration to the U.S. will be cut off to all but the rich and the white. Institutional racism in America will be deepened and made more pernicious. .....................<<<

18 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I'm not saying that won't vote for him but even laura 'nazi' ingram was kinda stunned that Trump went full blown conspiracy theory in her interview. 

I may be a little more fluent in Fox News than you... that wasn’t Laura Ingram being stunned that trump was throwing a conspiracy theory out

that was her feigning being stunned, so that trump could reaffirm that this is happening and he just can’t talk about it 

and those people eat that **** up. It’s crazy. I guarantee you I will hear “and they sent those thugs on the planes” from people in the next week or so

Archived