Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

42 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yea, way too much overreacting in what has been a remarkably stable race. 

Here, read this and maybe breathe into a paper bag. 

https://cookpolitical.com/index.php/analysis/national/national-politics/many-are-afraid-say-it-not-close-race

Many Are Afraid To Say It, but This Is Not a Close Race

THANK YOU!!!! This thread needs to get a damn grip. 

Biden at 50% AFTER the RNC should tell you what you need to know. This was never going to be a 10-15% win for Biden. It's gonna be close but the RNC was the rosiest moment for the Trump Campaign and now it will be unhinged Trump with his band of truck driving racists parading through towns. I promise that suburban moms didn't see the Portland truck parade and think "Trump will keep us safe with that." There is not going to be some grand coming home for the GOP. 

Biden campaign WAY overthinking things. Go to the hot spots. Don't be scared. Biden should be in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania EVERY week. Minnesota, Arizona, Florida every other week. Kamala to NC, Georgia, Florida and major urban cities. This is not complicated. 

so at the rnc convention they showed a vid featuring various poc complaining about housing issues in nyc and the mayor and other officials in his admin...and along with all that grievance they aired, it gave the sense that they were fed up with dems to the point where they may give up or even go trump etc...

now those people are talking to press and saying they're very upset about the selective editing and misrepresentation they see has occurred...the purpose of the vid was misrepresented to them and they say the editing was very misleading and none of them are supporting  anyone other than the dem nominees and wanting trump out

they're rightfully pissed at some of de blasio's policies and some of the other officials in nyc as relevant and they thought they were going on camera to discuss it all for a journalistic investigation into these housing issues and one would look at all sides of the matter

these people are saying they wanted use the opportunity to vent their concerns and frustrations on camera, but along with their desires and solutions and talk about what progress has been made...of course everything that didn't suit the rnc's intentions was cut and it seems there are even some claims of actual falsifications via splicing etc...

there will be a ton of this kind of chicanery all the way...they're tripling down on every trick in the book inc. the assisting foreign interference from 2016 big time and with many millions of dollars/efforts backing them from non-domestic sources...and i don't mean just mean russian bot farms...the saudis and other middle east players are bigly into don's racketeering style of dealing...that's what will be the big challenge--the totality of all the forces working for him to remain in power and his and his admin's lawlessness and insatiable greed

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

Seems like a lot of the regular folks used in the RNC, were manipulated, mislead, or taken advantage of.  

i'm sure rona romney-ratgirl would ask you what your point was

3 hours ago, Hersh said:

THANK YOU!!!! This thread needs to get a damn grip. 

Biden at 50% AFTER the RNC should tell you what you need to know. This was never going to be a 10-15% win for Biden. It's gonna be close but the RNC was the rosiest moment for the Trump Campaign and now it will be unhinged Trump with his band of truck driving racists parading through towns. I promise that suburban moms didn't see the Portland truck parade and think "Trump will keep us safe with that." There is not going to be some grand coming home for the GOP. 

I don't want to get complacent and I don't want any of you to become complacent as well. 

3 hours ago, Hersh said:

Biden campaign WAY overthinking things. Go to the hot spots. Don't be scared. Biden should be in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania EVERY week. Minnesota, Arizona, Florida every other week. Kamala to NC, Georgia, Florida and major urban cities. This is not complicated. 

Biden needs to make weekly appearances in WI,MI,PA,MN, AZ and FL. Visit NC every other week.

Kamala is fine going where you mentioned but Joe needs to be a regular weekly presence in all of the 6 states I listed, not just the Midwest.

Archived