Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

Pete and Lizzie are winning this debate.  It's probably too late for Lizzie but she's having a mostly good night,

Amy is done.  I see her gone before Super Tuesday.  Mike's going to find out, he spent over $500 million for nothing; when he gets his clock cleaned on Super Tuesday.  Mike should just focus his millions on Trump attack ads.

• Like 2
Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

Pete and Lizzie are winning this debate.  It's probably too late for Lizzie but she's having a mostly good night,

Amy is done.  I see her gone before Super Tuesday.  Mike's going to find out, he spent over $500 million for nothing; when he gets his clock cleaned on Super Tuesday.  Mike should just focus his millions on Trump attack ads.

Klobechar has good policies/ideas but has absolutely no presence whatsoever. I think she'll make a decent cabinet member.

Race should be cut down to the Final Four: Sanders, Biden, Warren, and Buttigeg.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Klobechar has good policies/ideas but has absolutely no presence whatsoever. I think she'll make a decent cabinet member.

Race should be cut down to the Final Four: Sanders, Biden, Warren, and Buttigeg.

Actually the race is Bernie & the Democratic dwarfs- whoever makes it from Biden, Warren, Buttugieg,Bloomberg, Klobuchar.

Bernie is the only candidate who is going to be able meet the 15% threshold in each state to get awarded delegates.  Noone else can do that.  So,  Bernie is the prohibitive favorite. 

• Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread