Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Pete is getting screws put too him on this black arrests in South Bend question.  He's struggling to answer it and looks a bit defeated.  Really bad spot for him. 

He sounded like a kid getting chewed up.

Pete is getting screws put too him on this black arrests in South Bend question.  He's struggling to answer it and looks a bit defeated.  Really bad spot for him. 

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Pete's getting hammered on the black arrest question.

That probably kills his candidacy right there, among black voters.   

Spoiler

Sshhhh.....I had to walk the dogs and haven’t caught up.  Spoiler tags people.

• Haha 1

Time to wrap this debate up.  Honestly, there really isn't a point for any more debates.  Have town halls with individual candidates but you aren't getting anything new from these debates.

The only future Dem debate that would be interesting is if Bloomberg actually participates in one.  

Pete was ready for that attack on his fundraising.  You guys see that smirk on his face after Bernie blasted him?  He was waiting for it.

And brought it around to "inclusion".

Genius. 

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Haven't they changed the donor rule to get him into the next one? 

Thought they got rid of the donor rule???   It's now polling or how you do in the caucuses/primaries?  Think if you win a delegate; you can particpate??

6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Thought they got rid of the donor rule???   It's now polling or how you do in the caucuses/primaries?  Think if you win a delegate; you can particpate??

Next debate is polls or one delegate from Iowa or NH. Bloomerg needs 3 more polls or 2 state polls at 12 or above.

So far just the top 5 have qualified. Amy and Pete will qualify by delegates. Wild that Pete only has 1 qualifying poll.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHSFg0jrAeIAqDlFZqAu-5N2x-wk8PT-6H4DbCendUM/edit#gid=994931539

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Thanks 1

Yeah. Final question!!

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Next debate is polls or one delegate from Iowa or NH. Bloomerg needs 3 more polls or 2 state polls at 12 or above.

So far just the top 5 have qualified.

I'm not even sure Bloomberg will participate in any debates or really even do much physical campaigning.  Seems like he's content to spend his billions on campaign adds.

Klobuchar intrigues me. I think she definitely could shred the orange turd on the debate stage, but so could pete. 

Biden could too but king snowflake has some ammo against him...

Yeah, it's over!

A decent debate.  I thought Amy did well.  Pete was ok was most of it, though the black arrest questions destroyed him.  Bernie was Bernie.  Lizzie was Lizzie.  Joe was the same.

• Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread