Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Liz vs. Kamala. Who ya got?

If only that could be the general and not the primary. I actually like both. I'd probably lean Liz just because I like wonks. She's really deeply thought about these issues for a long time. However, I think Kamala has a lot of really good traits and is smart as hell in her lawyerly way.

1 minute ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

I'm gonna need the Dems to do some Darwinism. I can't keep track of everyone. And honestly, the "cat fighting" tonight really concerns me. They gotta cut the field in half.....and quick. 

I'm gonna say Biden fell on my list tonight. But biden, harris, Warren, buttigieg.....that's where I'm leaning.....and I'm a scientist, so I know.

Oh.....and I say this as a conservative, GOP voter who hates trump......since apparently yall get up in arms about that.

But in all seriousness.....I've always said I always vote FOR someone, and not AGAINST someone else. But 2020.....I'm voting whoever I am confident can beat Trump.....or moving to Canada.

We could be heading into a catfight stage of the Dem race.  Warren vs Harris for the nomination.

After seeing this debate and yesterday's debate, nothing has change my mind on Trump getting reelected.

After debate #1, there's the contenders:

Harris, Warren and Sanders and Pete are the contenders.  Biden could be done by Labor Day.  Booker and Castro are vying for Veep.

Gillibrand needs to end her candidacy now.  I really can't stand her.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why does biden even want this? Listen to him tell it and he was already President for 8 years...

I have felt for a long time that he doesn't want it that he just feels obligated to run out of a sense of duty to country and party. That makes him a dangerous candidate in the way Al Gore was lackluster. It's hard to inspire others when you yourself aren't inspired.

I think Biden is a good man, flawed as we all are, but a good man who has tried for a long time. He'd probably make a fine caretaker President and be able to undo a bunch of Trump's damage... though he'd be less effective at reversing McConnell's damage if that's even possible to undo without the Senate being flipped.

8 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.  I've got my own thoughts on each position but apparently they can't be discussed here.

get on the bus or get run over.

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.  I've got my own thoughts on each position but apparently they can't be discussed here.

Kill that noise, the Dems are veering left, I get you having trouble crossing over to vote for any of them if they keep doing that.

4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

He and Beto have the same problem. They don't have anything to stand on except they hate Trump. That is not enough.

I know you don’t like Beto but that isn’t true at all. He’s put out some quality progressive policies actually the second most after Warren. He’s a solid candidate. He’s not out of it yet. 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I know you don’t like Beto but that isn’t true at all. He’s put out some quality progressive policies actually the second most after Warren. He’s a solid candidate. 

That wasn't what you asked tho. Just like Biden, they haven't looked inspired since they both announced. Beto apparently had a shocking performance last night.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Biden is done.  He knows it.

Biden only ran because he bought into the polling that he's leading.  He felt, he's the only one to beat Trump.  So, he felt he needed to run.   You can tell, his heart is not in it.

He'll be gone by labor Day, maybe even sooner.  If he has another poor performance at next month's debate; he's done.

Are the lineups for the CNN debates in late July going to be the same, or is current polling going to be a factor?

Right now, you have to think that Warren, Castro, Booker, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Biden, and Harris are the top 7...….not in that order.  

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

That wasn't what you asked tho. Just like Biden, they haven't looked inspired since they both announced. Beto apparently had a shocking performance last night.

Oh I was just making a joke about biden trying to take credit for a lot of what Obama did lol

disagree about Beto still but anyway 

Archived