Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread


Message added by TK,

 

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

 

I think Kamala is someone's winning VP ticket. 

 

Be a waste, who is she second to on this stage right now?  I can see her with Warren if she doesn't leapfrog her by gaining the minority vote she's probably going to rip from Biden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Be a waste, who is she second to on this stage right now?  I can see her with Warren if she doesn't leapfrog her by gaining the minority vote she's probably going to rip from Biden.

 

its damning that we still have to consider it, but Murica ain't voting for a woman/woman ticket

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Reading is fundamental.  I have before.

My G, you want attention which is why you been harping on this for the last year.

 

Just vote for a 3rd party right-leaning candidate. I'm not mad over it and don't care, and I don't think these candidates care either. The Never Trumper Republicans aren't as significant a voting block as you all like to believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StillUnknown said:

 

its damning that we still have to consider it, but Murica ain't voting for a woman/woman ticket

 

I didn't want to bring it up first, I know women that won't vote for a woman.  I won't go so far as to say we aren't ready, but if Harris ends up on top, I wouldn't recommend her adding a woman to her ticket.  This isn't about being first, this is about beating Trump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Be a waste, who is she second to on this stage right now? 

 

This stage has crazy lady, and Hickenlooper up there saying socialism doesn't help on a climate change question. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

 

I didn't want to bring it up first, I know women that won't vote for a woman.  I won't go so far as to say we aren't ready, but if Harris ends up on top, I wouldn't recommend her adding a woman to her ticket.  This isn't about being first, this is about beating Trump.

 

Warren v Harris debates would be fun if they went 1 on 1

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

This isn't American Idol, this is your life

Damn.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I wasn't aware.  I need to go sit down and reflect on this now........

 

 

You'll all should know that just because none of them aren't currently exciting me doesn't mean I won't end up voting for one.   ****, I guess I can't say some critiques here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

My G, you want attention which is why you been harping on this for the last year.

 

Just vote for a 3rd party right-leaning candidate. I'm not mad over it and don't care, and I don't think these candidates care either. The Never Trumper Republicans aren't as significant a voting block as you all like to believe.

I'm almost positive I'll pull the D lever.  I was just making a statement about the people on the stage.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...