Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

24 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Well guys it was fun while it lasted but it looks like they got us

A part of me would really love to see a long full debate of these articles on the floor because theoretically it should make republicans squirm to show how incompetent they are...and then I remember....too much stupid, not enough shame.

She’s a Quack right?  So she believes that JFK Jr is going to pop up any second and help Trump round up the deep state pedophiles.  Why would she need to impeach Biden if that’s going to happen?  Perhaps she’s finally having doubts.  

18 minutes ago, Destino said:

She’s a Quack right?  So she believes that JFK Jr is going to pop up any second and help Trump round up the deep state pedophiles.  Why would she need to impeach Biden if that’s going to happen?  Perhaps she’s finally having doubts.  

Scenario I'd pay money to see:

Reporter (Ronan Farrow would do) starts questioning this Quack about some of the Qanon theories, pressing her to provide details on each of her beliefs. Get it all on tape. Post for all to see. 

Can you imagine Mike Wallace sitting down with this psycho-**** for an interview? 

What was the story being Marjorie Taylor even getting elected? I know her opponent dropped out so she ran un-opposed but why did her opponent drop out because that person was headed for an embarrassing loss or was it for a personal reason and she was there to pick up the easy win by happenstance?

Just now, NoCalMike said:

What was the story being Marjorie Taylor even getting elected? I know her opponent dropped out so she ran un-opposed but why did her opponent drop out because that person was headed for an embarrassing loss or was it for a personal reason and she was there to pick up the easy win by happenstance?

He started getting threats.

Mark Meadows could face criminal exposure for his role in Trump's Georgia phone call

n the wake of last Wednesday's attack on the Capitol, President Trump is reported to have compiled a lengthy list of  potential subjects of presidential pardons, including top aides, outside advisers, family members, rappers and other celebrities, and himself. Among those on the list is current White House Chief of Staff and former North Carolina congressman Mark Meadows, who has so far not been accused of a crime, but could be in jeopardy for his role in the now-infamous phone call during which Trump pressured Georgia's secretary of state to "find" votes for him, an apparent solicitation of fraud.

In addition to potential criminal exposure, Meadows identified himself in his White House capacity during an overtly political conversation and would appear to have violated the Hatch Act, a federal statute that the Trump administration has rendered virtually meaningless. Trump's pardon power would not affect any possible civil action on campaign finance violations that might result from a complaint that a watchdog group filed against Meadows with the Federal Election Commission this fall, based on Salon's reporting.

Click on the link for the full article

8 hours ago, China said:

Mark Meadows could face criminal exposure for his role in Trump's Georgia phone call

n the wake of last Wednesday's attack on the Capitol, President Trump is reported to have compiled a lengthy list of  potential subjects of presidential pardons, including top aides, outside advisers, family members, rappers and other celebrities, and himself. Among those on the list is current White House Chief of Staff and former North Carolina congressman Mark Meadows, who has so far not been accused of a crime, but could be in jeopardy for his role in the now-infamous phone call during which Trump pressured Georgia's secretary of state to "find" votes for him, an apparent solicitation of fraud.

In addition to potential criminal exposure, Meadows identified himself in his White House capacity during an overtly political conversation and would appear to have violated the Hatch Act, a federal statute that the Trump administration has rendered virtually meaningless. Trump's pardon power would not affect any possible civil action on campaign finance violations that might result from a complaint that a watchdog group filed against Meadows with the Federal Election Commission this fall, based on Salon's reporting.

Click on the link for the full article

A pardon would protect him from Hatch Act violations (really, though, how many of the violations did we see these past four years), but does the pardon help him with the GA call?  Could he get state charges there?

9 hours ago, visionary said:

I think it's kind of lame, myself.  

Me, I think the appropriate response would be that the first lawmaker who tries to go around, the officer blacks their path.  And when the lawmaker then outs his hand on the officer, he winds up face down on the floor.  And the officer asks whether any of the other people in like think they're allowed to assault a police officer because of their special snowflake status.  

Archived