Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

I am not sure I have heard so many lies in such a short time. 

Its worth mentioning that both narcissists and pathological liars frequently believe the version of the truth they have assembled which supports their world view.  Its entirely likely he believes he is telling the truth.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Its worth mentioning that both narcissists and pathological liars frequently believe the version of the truth they have assembled which supports their world view.  Its entirely likely he believes he is telling the truth.

And when narcissists and pathological liars have millions of people willing to agree with their "truth" it just makes it worse.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

And when narcissists and pathological liars have millions of people willing to agree with their "truth" it just makes it worse.

They should all read up on Jim Jones. 

Graphic picture. 

Spoiler

image.png.057b4ef13e59d95917e36d919340b7cc.png

• Sad 3
3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

They should all read up on Jim Jones. 

Graphic picture. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.057b4ef13e59d95917e36d919340b7cc.png

I've watched so many docs on Jonestown, the shooting on the tarmac, etc.  Just one of the wildest things of my life, for sure.

My respect for Jackie Spier (sp?) knows no bounds. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, China said:

Did anybody watch Trump's speech today?  I can't stand listening to him so I won't watch it, can someone sum it up?  Is it just more of his whining and rambling about nonexistent voter fraud?

Is it true that the networks didn't even cover it?

He told his supporters the democrats are stealing the election and that they have proof.  From the White House, complete with charts, in his official capacity as president.  So we have millions of people that think their country is being stolen.  

what could go wrong?

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

what could go wrong?

Any chance this will be overturned?

I think it would have to be soon, because the final day for any court challenge is December 12 when the electoral college puts an end to this correct?

3 minutes ago, c slag said:

Any chance this will be overturned?

I think it would have to be soon, because the final day for any court challenge is December 12 when the electoral college puts an end to this correct?

Unless they’re hiding some serious evidence and this is a stalling tactic, no chance. 

even if they presented serious evidence there’s a credibility issue and I don’t know how that would play out in court. 

• Thanks 1

What Trump's team is trying (unsuccessfully mind you, because they are idiots) to do is comb over as many isolated incidents of any irregularities as possible, that likely would be the same instances as in any other election if it was combed over with the same fine tuned comb, and use that as anecdotal evidence that the entire election is bad.  It is some real crackpot nonsense. 

Every single election involving millions of people voting, yes, you are going to find a ballot here and there with a bad signature, a stray mark that counted as a vote, etc etc etc.....however never was that kind of isolated rare stuff used to try and invalidate an election. 

The closest thing in recent history was 2000, but that was an election that was decided by 537ish votes, not hundreds of thousands where little to no fraud has been presented at all in the first place.  The reason 2000 was that hotly contested and examined was because the race came down to so few votes that both sides were arguing strenuously about what kind of ballots should/shouldn't be counted due to it actually making a difference in the results of the election.  The 2020 election there is no such scenario where anything presented as evidence in front of a judge would come close to changing the results.

Edited by NoCalMike