Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

47 minutes ago, Destino said:

They let Barr into the White House knowing he’s a member of the deepstate conspiring to take down Trump?  Is the secret service in on it too?  Just how deep does the swamp go?  

Is DeGenova there?  I'd be worried if I was Barr.

Also NSFW!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/NYinLA2121/status/1333877398920564736

Edited by visionary
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

"I want evidence that a crime hasn't been committed"  LOL.  Surely, that is how the laws work, right?  This is some shameless nonsense.  

That's Rule #1 of every conspiracy theorist, taken straight out of the "Conspiracy theories for dummies" famous book series:

"There's no proof of what I'm saying.

Then it prooves that this conspiracy exists because the government is hiding it".

• Thanks 2

Republican Senator Murkowski Tells Trump to Concede Now, Says 'Race Is Over'

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) called on President Donald Trump to admit that he lost the election to President-elect Joe Biden and concede on Monday.

Murkowski made the remarks while speaking to CNN's Manu Raju. The senator was one of a small number of Republicans in Congress to congratulate Biden shortly after the race was called by most major outlets on November 7. On Monday, she refused to say whether she had voted for Trump herself, insisting that her own vote was not "the pertinent question of the day."

"I think he should concede," Murkowski told Raju. "I think the race is over."

Although a growing number of GOP lawmakers have acknowledged Biden's victory in the weeks since his win became apparent, few have directly called on Trump to concede. The president has refused to concede while continuing to push unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and claiming that election was "stolen" from him.

Murkowski had previously called for the president to allow the transition process between the outgoing Trump administration and the incoming Biden administration, while blasting the president's attempts to overturn the election results in court or by urging key Republican state legislators to impose their own slate of Electoral College electors in his favor while ignoring the will of voters.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Here is the video. @Bang  You were never alone. I have been vocally fearful this gets very ugly before it gets better if it gets better for a while now. Someone like this very innocent 20 y/o contractor  being referenced just trying to make some money is going to be the victim of something hideous by some gun toting right wing radical and all those on the right will be silent as **** and I am afraid there will be a tipping point where it all comes off the rails. And it's all due to the buffoon in the WH right now.  : 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Sterling stood up there today, you could hear the emotion and the honesty in his words, and it's sad that he has to be the one saying it.

The stark silence from Senate Repubs is shocking, telling and ultimately damning. The will be a reckoning by history, I know I don't need to raise a hand or speak a word, history will condemn them all for their craven lack of character.

And damn, Georgia is really stepping up these days. There are some fine people there shouldering their way to the forefront to show just what Americans should be. It makes me proud.

• Like 9
15 hours ago, Destino said:

They let Barr into the White House knowing he’s a member of the deepstate conspiring to take down Trump?  Is the secret service in on it too?  Just how deep does the swamp go?  

The only thing expanding faster than the Deep State is the universe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

However, the entire Universe is receding from us.  Which makes it red.  Only a few tiny places are blue.  Just look at this map that shows how red the Universe is.  You can't even see the blue in there.  And the fake news liberal media want you to think that those few tiny specks of blue should count more than all this red on this map, simply because those blue places have more Americans who vote in them?  

• Haha 1

I think the same thing that sunk Trump this election is going to sink his chances in 2024 if he decides to run......overexposure.  The media is going to continue to cover every time this guy farts out a tweet over the next four years, to the point where I think even GOP voters are going to get tired of him. 

• Like 1