Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Won’t matter. 3 of those have been certified. Nothing Trump does will overturn the election.

don't you think she may be referring to post-election times and that targeting those districts with four rw ideologues having potential impact over all kinds of matters with serious political ramifications in those strategic regions moving forward "won't matter", ever?

you think the choices were happenstance and no lib judges on the list means nothing? 

possible :) 

if it's correct, it's good to note this and be aware of it tho not much to be done about it...at this time

• Thanks 2
30 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Biden's not the idea of rural Pennsylvania man's idea of a man's man. Not sure if Trump is either, other than how he talks . . . even though they don't share **** in common other than skin color. Fetterman could certainly turn them. Wolf is seen as in the mold of Biden: egg-head elite that looks down on the working man. Even though he prob doesn't. Talks too slick.

John Fetterman's background does not disappoint...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Fetterman_(politician)

Some highlights...

51 years old.Is 6'8" tall. Albright College undergraduate degree. Played 4 years of college football. Graduate degrees from UConn and Harvard University. Involved in Big Brothers program.

Moved to Braddock, Pennsylvania, after college to serve with AmeriCorp.  Stayed there, attracted by the town's "malignant beauty," ran for mayor, won by a single vote.  Part time mayor job paid $110.00 a month, which supplemented his full-time job, directing the Out-Of-School-Youth program, which paid around $30,000.  Following his election, Fetterman initiated youth and art programs, created a community center, and has tried to initiate development of the town's mostly ruined buildings and poor economy.   With family money, saved town church due to be demolished and lived in the basement while renovating it.  Later bought an abandoned warehouse next door for $2,000, put two shipping crates on the roof "for extra space" and lived there for a time.  His commitment to the town reflected in tattoos - 15104 on his left arm - Braddock's zip code, and on the right arm the dates of five murders that occurred in the town since he was mayor.  Has attracted artists and other creative people to the community through outreach efforts.

Since becoming Lt. Governor, he has chosen to live  in a converted car dealership with his wife instead of the Lt. Gov's official residence.

• Like 6

Trump called into the PA GOP hearing.  He repeated the claim that he "won easily and won by a lot".  He repeated to insist that they were winning at 11 PM and all of a sudden "horrible things, strange and horrible things started happening".  He repeated to insist that they have stuff happening in GA, WI, and MI that could overturn the election.  He mentioned 4 years from now, but didn't want to jump ahead of if.  

Apart from that, what I heard was one Democrat witness actually saying she was bullied as a "minority poll watcher".   She insisted her poll leader voted twice because they didn't turn in the absentee ballot.  She called in whoever her manager was and people came down to the polls.  

Basically, we run our elections like 3rd world countries, ballot boxes are stuffed, and it was all a fraud that caused Trump to lose.  Pretty sure no one else major is listening to the "Cult 45" meeting. 

wow..with all due respect to joe, i was not prepared to be actually so impressed, and very impressed in every way, with his speech just now

best by far  have ever seen from him, teleprompter and all, whatever...what a shock to the system in difference even tho ya expect it

but that was a speech that actually prompted more emo reactions from me that i'm usually don't experience in the last decade or so no matter how well-written

i mean all the appeals it had intellectually, morally, stylistically, policy, etc. aside, i actually felt things :P...i mean good things  :ols:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

wow..with all due respect to joe, i was not prepared to be actually so impressed, and very impressed in every way, with his speech just now

best by far  have ever seen from him, teleprompter and all, whatever...what a shock to the system in difference even tho ya expect it

but that was a speech that actually prompted more emo reactions from me that i'm usually don't experience in the last decade or so no matter how well-written

i mean all the appeals it had intellectually, morally, stylistically, policy, etc. aside, i actually felt things :P...i mean good things  :ols:

Really though, if Biden can speak in complete sentences and knows most, even if not all, of his ABC's, that's still enough to make Trump jealous.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Saw this in my FB feed. Interesting.

BREAKING: Look who is now in charge of PA, WI, MI, and GA 

Circuit Courts have been Reassigned

Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI - Amy Coney Barrett
PA - Samuel A. Alito
GA - Clarence Thomas

Who assigns those? John Roberts?

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

you motivated me to go check it out. Not disappointed.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

It stuns me that anybody would do any business whatsoever with any political campaign on anything other than cash in advance.  

I mean, you're talking about a corporate entity which is based around spending every dine the instant it comes in, and which you know in advance is going to be bankrupt, the day after the election.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

You saying, after four years of Trump, Joe Biden may shed the "gaffe machine" label?  

• Like 1