Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

Nullifying votes as a remedy is ridiculous. If anything let the other counties receive the same remedy and call it a day, which btw would still not overturn the results.

Trump's only hope is literally getting thousands of legitimate votes against him tossed, it doesn't matter the tiny percentage of sloppiness or mistakes that can be pointed out, (which occur in every election), his team can muster it isn't going to equal Trump winning, that's just the reality.   

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

Suddenly distancing themselves from Sydney QAnon Powell is an unexpected move.  I’d love to know what prompted that.

I was just thinking the exact same thing and was going to ask if anybody knew the motive behind it.

q posted late last night that sydney had been on double secret probation anyway and doing the presser with that hairdo and outfit and then also loaning rudy the hair dye was game over so it's dump city 

life's hard in the mean streets

• Haha 3

She’s been going after republicans lately so that might be it.  Her pay to play accusation involving dominion said both parties were paying to win elections.  Her Georgia accusations said the governor and sec of state were going down.  Party leadership might have grown alarmed at the idea of painting them as villains in a conspiracy theory.  There’s no way to take that kind of thing back.  Back peddle too much and the loons will assume you’ve been bought or threatened.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

A few things about this statement:

(1) Sydney Powell has NOT been ‘practicing law’ on her own, or with anyone else.

(2) Just because you buy a group of circus clowns a briefcase each and arrange transport for them from the landscaping parking lot next to the dildo store to the local courthouse, does NOT mean that you have a Legal Team.

(3) If you are going to list things that Sydney Powell is ‘also not a lawyer for’ why stop there?

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

Just a question in general: if there is any BS with either of the two certifications tomorrow, or if the GSA person continues to not do the ascertaining, at what point are we going to have people potentially taking to the streets?

December 14 is the date to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, spjunkies said:

December 14 is the date to watch. 

Agreed, This is when the electoral college meets and votes. Until then it's all posturing. That is when it gets real. You start really ****ing with the outcome and people will start getting mad. 

• Thanks 2
Just now, goskins10 said:

Agreed, This is when the electoral college meets and votes. Until then it's all posturing. That is when it gets real. You start really ****ing with the outcome and people will start getting mad. 

I get that, but that's still over three weeks away.  I get the sense that things might wind up reaching a boiling point well before then. 

9 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Or did she? 🤔

Except there is all kinds of video of her standing with them and talking about election fraud. DIdn't Rudy call her out in his news conference - or whatever that spectacle was. That - I am just an ordinary citizen will not fly. 

I think they starting to see she has nothing. So they are starting to put some distance between them and her so when she proves to be a nutcase they have so plausible deniability. "We saw she was nuts and discontinued our relationship.". 

6 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I get that, but that's still over three weeks away.  I get the sense that things might wind up reaching a boiling point well before then. 

Why? And to what end??  I mean it's all guess work as we are all in uncharted territory. So it's as possible you are right as me - but I see it as "only" 3 weeks away so why jump the gun. But could very easily be wrong.

I hope not. I really do not want to see any kind unrest like that. It could be a bridge too far. I am hoping cooler heads prevail. It may be the polly anna approach but until something different happens I will keep hoping and assuming we will not see any kind of large scale disturbances. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

He also claimed that he had no idea who the Proud Boys were, never heard of them.  Hours after mentioning them by name on his nationally televised Presidential debate.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, tshile said:

@PleaseBlitz @DogofWar1

im also curious about this. 
On the one hand it’s the presidential election which is important

on the other the side pursuing this has failed to meet the basic bar of: do you have any evidence? Like any? Any one thing you can actually present in court?

I know you can’t just continue to appeal for the sake of appeal but that’s about all I know 

Honestly I stopped paying attention a week and a half ago. It’s all nonsense and courts are treating it accordingly. The only time I check in is for yuks at Rudy’s expense. 

I think Trump just wants his last 2 months in office to be about this rather than the fact that his Covid response is probably the single greatest failure in American history and 1500 Americans are dying per day. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2