Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

I've grown tired trying to refute every stupid conspiracy theory people post on Facebook and Twitter. So, since the Trump cult will never stop believing their leader got robbed in the election, I'm wondering if it's time for everyone on Twitter and elsewhere to just agree with them, taunt them that they got robbed, and dare them to prove it. 

When they say that the Dominion Voting System was hacked to change votes from Trump to Biden, reply "Yes! Brilliant plan, don't you agree?" 

When they say dead people voted, reply "You bet.  In fact my grandma, rest her soul, voted TWICE for Biden."

When they say officials in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philadelphia allowed widespread fraud, reply "That's how we do it in da hood, sucka! 

Then say "But don't worry, Trump's got Rudy on the case. He'll figure it out soon enough."

It just might drive them to drinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Not sure where to put this, but it's politics related. This **** just makes me so ****ing mad I can barely speak.

Here's the next hero being championed in conservative circles. Some piece of **** kid that crossed state lines with a rifle and murdered two people. Christ man.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
30 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Not sure where to put this, but it's politics related. This **** just makes me so ****ing mad I can barely speak.

Here's the next hero being championed in conservative circles. Some piece of **** kid that crossed state lines with a rifle and murdered two people. Christ man.

Musta rubbed off

images.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

👶

Yea yea, the whole ****ing world is out to get you. It's true donald!  Everyone except your dumb little followers hate your guts. So maybe it's time to realize, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!! 

Some language. 

Spoiler

image.png.403e970dcb19bba451d4c6c1f5724580.png

• Haha 5

Some of Judge Brann's remarks: 

In his ruling, Brann said the Trump campaign presented “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations unsupported by evidence.”

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” the opinion said. “Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”

https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylvania/mc-nws-pa-trump-court-vote-certification-20201121-4m2recbqfjeslhm5kevazb5l3y-story.html

• Like 4

A group of Black voters in Detroit announced they are suing President Donald Trump and his campaign, alleging the targeted effort to overturn the election repeats one of the "worst abuses in our nation's history" by attempting to disenfranchise African American voters.

Specifically, the suit takes issue with the campaign's effort to overturn the results of the election in Michigan by blocking the certification of results in Wayne County, home to Detroit, and attempting to "intimidate" and "coerce" state and local officials into replacing electors.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/black-detroit-voters-sue-trump-224056111.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

A group of Black voters in Detroit announced they are suing President Donald Trump and his campaign, alleging the targeted effort to overturn the election repeats one of the "worst abuses in our nation's history" by attempting to disenfranchise African American voters.

Specifically, the suit takes issue with the campaign's effort to overturn the results of the election in Michigan by blocking the certification of results in Wayne County, home to Detroit, and attempting to "intimidate" and "coerce" state and local officials into replacing electors.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/black-detroit-voters-sue-trump-224056111.html

Good. Godspeed on their efforts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2