Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

Is this a sign of massive Republican voter fraud? If so, I hope the new DOJ investigates. It is possible a lot of Senators and House members ought to be unseated. I wonder if this were discovered if it would be possible to be unwound?

• Haha 13
34 minutes ago, Larry said:

"His horrific judgement"?  

Am I missing a sarcasm font, or something?  

No sarcasm - he made a horrific decision that very likely put bunker boy in office. 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28. The letter, which said the FBI had “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state, upended the news cycle and soon halved Clinton’s lead in the polls, imperiling her position in the Electoral College.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Llevron said:

But not having any proof doesn’t mean that it’s not true don’t you see???!? 

I've been on record here that fraud did exist during this election.

But it started with Trump and DeJoy.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Is this a sign of massive Republican voter fraud? If so, I hope the new DOJ investigates. It is possible a lot of Senators and House members ought to be unseated. I wonder if this were discovered if it would be possible to be unwound?

Can't say I'm surprised.

Would love for the Dems to investigate these and have every people involved behind bars. Whoever they are.

Still I don't get how this can happen.

Edited by Wildbunny
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, visionary said:

Dude it's over. Give it up. I hope all these lawyers working for him get disbarred, but I know that won't happen because they know they will get disbarred if they lie to the judge. Watch himn recount on Tuesday, because that is what he does. 

Please help me understand that last tweet. I understand doing a compulsory recount when its within a certain margin of victory. But if a candidate demands another recount shouldn't they have to foot the bill? Doesn't make sense. Seems like Georgia screwed themselves on that one. They should probably revisit that as it is going to cost their state money to do something that has already been done twice now.

Edited by Florgon79
3 hours ago, goskins10 said:

No sarcasm - he made a horrific decision that very likely put bunker boy in office. 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28. The letter, which said the FBI had “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state, upended the news cycle and soon halved Clinton’s lead in the polls, imperiling her position in the Electoral College.

I believe there was an outstanding subpoena, requiring such notification.  And the reports at the time were that he was blackmailed into doing so, by FBI agents in the New York field office, threating to leak the news if Comey didn't notify Congress officially.  

(And, at the time, the polling was indicating that Hillary had it all locked up, anyway, and nobody cared about "But her emails" but die hard Trumpers, anyway.)  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Still I don't get how this can happen.

Me either. The damage to the mechanisms of government would be overwhelming if it were proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the Republican Party conspired to do this at this level and over this many states. I still think it is more tin foil than likely, but it's hard to believe these guys incapable of any degree of corruption.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Burgold said:

I still think it is more tin foil than likely, but it's hard to believe these guys incapable of any degree of corruption.

Everybody is ‘capable’ of any extreme. So It’s really a question of if we are willing.... and how far the world (and it’s inhabitants) will allow.

We have a better idea about both now 😎

• Like 1