Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

i would have suggested introducing a far better self-culling instinct in the original recipe for our species but no one asked

interestingly, the guy that many people ----well, about the same percentage as the percentage of republicans who believe the election was rigged----are saying was in charge at the time was also an old white male sexist narcissist pathologically lying irrational vain rage-boy with little regard for life-forms other than what they can do for him, and he also billed himself as the only guy who could fix everything and knew it all...it's like deja vu all over again, man

but i digress

• Thanks 3

So, Donny thinks  leaving Joe with so many foreign policy fires is good for him?

I think the 79 million people who voted for Joe, must do everything in their power to sure Donny boy never has any success in his post presidential life.  He wants to **** us over; well we can do the same to him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Democrats need to stop playing nice and start having people arrested:

Georgia secretary of state says wife has received threatening texts about recount

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said his wife has received threatening text messages about the ongoing recount of the state’s votes in the presidential election. 

Text messages sent to his wife and obtained by Fox 5 Atlanta reveal personal threats against Raffensperger and his wife, which he said came from members of his own party. 

One text message read, “You better not botch this recount. Your life depends on it.” Another said, "Your husband deserves to face a firing squad."

A third text aimed at the couple read, "The Raffenspergers should be put on trial for treason and face execution."

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Trump campaign revises Pennsylvania suit, again

President Donald Trump’s campaign has filed yet another version of its lawsuit over the election results in Pennsylvania, now contending that he should be named the victor in the presidential contest there or that the state legislature be given the authority to assign the state’s 20 electoral votes.

The third iteration of the suit also restores legal claims dropped in the second version that the campaign’s constitutional rights were violated because of allegedly inadequate access for observers during the processing of mail-in ballots.

The campaign eliminated those claims in a version of the suit filed on Sunday, but Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani has said that was due to a miscommunication prompted by harassment and threats directed at lawyers who represented the campaign.

The new complaint claims 1.5 million mail-in or absentee votes in seven Pennsylvania counties “should not have been counted” and that the disputed votes resulted “in returns indicating Biden won Pennsylvania.”

The new pleading also continues to pursue an unusual tack for Republicans: invoking international standards to assess the legitimacy of U.S. election procedures. 

Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, a Democrat, and the seven counties named as defendants in the suit have asked Brann to throw it out. They contend the Trump campaign and the two Pennsylvania voters who are also plaintiffs in the case lack legal standing to pursue their claims in federal court.

Brann had scheduled such a hearing for Thursday, but he canceled it at the conclusion of the arguments Tuesday, leading to speculation that he might throw the case out.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, China said:

Trump campaign revises Pennsylvania suit, again

President Donald Trump’s campaign has filed yet another version of its lawsuit over the election results in Pennsylvania, now contending that he should be named the victor in the presidential contest there or that the state legislature be given the authority to assign the state’s 20 electoral votes...

The new pleading also continues to pursue an unusual tack for Republicans: invoking international standards to assess the legitimacy of U.S. election procedures.

I’d love to see this happen. The next step would be to have international observers for US elections. Let’s let the world see exactly how much of a democracy the US isn’t.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I’d love to see this happen. The next step would be to have international observers for US elections. Let’s let the world see exactly how much of a democracy the US isn’t.

You mean, observing elections being surrounded by armed militias like any banana Republic?

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

This already happened:  https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-biden-election-day-2020/card/XhlCZ4avYQb0jtdv7F3p

Trump invited these people and they found no issues. 

• Haha 1

I love when the Post's arts and cultural critics do politicians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/18/rudy-giuliani-is-mess/

Rudy Giuliani is a mess

In the flesh, Giuliani has always been a man of dramatic gestures and expressions. Whether on television or, more recently, at Four Seasons Total Landscaping complaining about bad ballots, his eyes widen and narrow to punctuate a sentence. He wears a Yankees World Series ring even though he did not earn it. The diamonds sparkle next to a pinkie ring. A pinkie ring. The mere fact of it is an abomination. Whether accusing voters of bad behavior or arguing that networks don’t call elections, “courts do,” his lips peel back in a toothy sneer.

That is just my favorite paragraph.  The whole thing is a wonderful takedown of his façade as "America's Mayor."

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I love when the Post's arts and cultural critics do politicians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/18/rudy-giuliani-is-mess/

Rudy Giuliani is a mess

That is just my favorite paragraph.  The whole thing is a wonderful takedown of his façade as "America's Mayor."

:ols:

I read that same column this morning and loved it too.

• Like 1

Don't worry guys,  I have it on good authority its the radical left trying to destroy America.  Not this cult of personality that has been literally denying a global pandemic.  Not this cult of personality that is literally strong-arming people into disenfranchising urban voters.  Freedom and liberty mean we ignore all dangers.  How dare the government tell me to wear a COVID mask.  What's next, forcing me to wear a seatbelt?  Freedom and liberty mean we don't accept the representative Constitutional democracy when the results don't go our way. 

"Something something, it's the radical left because they called me out on my BS."

• Like 2