Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

Like someone else said already, the only reason anyone knows who that lady is, is because she has refused to certify the election results.  If she had simply done her job with the election not in any doubt to sane people, she'd still be an anonymous person. Her refusal to do her job and instead give in to Trump's demands is what has put her in the spotlight.  Also, for her to act like the 2000 election is any kind of precedent for this, an election that came down to 537 votes?  Please.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Written by a Never-Trumper!!!!

I’ve wondered something for a while but refrained from asking until now. Are you one of those ADOS people? Because based on your posts, it kind of looks that way.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Yeah. And that’s where i was

but it seems more and more republicans are falling in line. And we saw in Wisconsin that it was falling on party lines...  

you cannot downplay the brainwashing effect. As dumb as they people are, they believe what they say. 

all the trump supporters I know personally have accepted it and are like “ok whatever let’s move on”

but then I read the news and it seems like the number of people that believe what Trump says is growing. 

I also am not discounting that trump leaves and Biden comes into office just fine, but that we just see a new wave of terrorism from the right like we haven’t seen since the early days of civil rights. 

This is wrong, I know, but I hope it does happen this way because it will show the need for a big crackdown on them. That will probably lead to more violence, but to quote their boy, it is what it is. Of course the government has traditionally dealt with black and POC groups like this differently but Biden better realize he’s on the spot with voters of color. If he does the arrest the perps and get a couple of symbolic sacrificial lambs routine, I’m out on the next election and I suspect much of the black voting base will be also. If white America wants to roll with Vanilla ISIS, that’s on them. However, groups like this always end up biting the hand that feeds them.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This guy, apparently, is Rudy’s right-hand man in the Pennsylvania hearings.  Would you care to comment on his haircut?

93504115-6491-410C-AD5F-6AC5C36E2D01.jpeg

"Hello, Fantastic Sams. I think today I'll do a simple cut/color combination. I'll take "The Asshole" look. Thank you".

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

It’s crazy that half of the country wants this **** to be run this way. It’s like they have no concept of what democracy is and why it’s important. Like there is no way this **** could happen to them. 

Seriously. Trying to overturn legal ballots against him and/or get the House to essentially install him as POTUS is straight up banana republic ****. That's full-on tin pot dictator level. And they're fine with it, because it's their guy. They can't see anything beyond their noses.

I just REALLY hope that none of it sticks and he's told to GTFO on Jan 20th. My second hope after that is that after he's no longer POTUS the MSM will not keep giving him a ton of free air time whenever he comes out and lets his **** cannon loose. Let Fox News, OANN, and Newsmax cover it, but they shouldn't even give him 1 minute of time. 

Unfortunately all the MAGAs watch is Fox, OANN, and Newsmax. And many of them are migrating away from Fox News as they think it's too liberal now (lol) and spending all their time in the sewers of OANN and Newsmax. So they're going to become even MORE disconnected from reality and conspiracy-addled over time I'm afraid, not less.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Seriously. Trying to overturn legal ballots against him and/or get the House to essentially install him as POTUS is straight up banana republic ****. That's full-on tin pot dictator level. And they're fine with it, because it's their guy. They can't see anything beyond their noses.

assume that a lot of them are telling themselves that they're only going along with it to keep the base energized until the GA runoffs are over.  

The fact that this literally says that they're putting Party power above everything else in the world, combined?  Eh.  

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

It’s crazy that half of the country wants this **** to be run this way. It’s like they have no concept of what democracy is and why it’s important. Like there is no way this **** could happen to them. 

It's called lack of education and critical thinking skills.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Larry said:

assume that a lot of them are telling themselves that they're only going along with it to keep the base energized until the GA runoffs are over. 

i know theyre terrible at long-term vision, but they're going to be in for a shock when that's their strategy, and biden gets certified weeks before the actual runoffs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, The Sisko said:

I’ve wondered something for a while but refrained from asking until now. Are you one of those ADOS people? Because based on your posts, it kind of looks that way.

Well since I can actually trace my roots back to my enslaved ancestors and the plantations in southern Virginia and NC where they were kept against their will, maybe so. Thank you 1870 Census.

Am I with ADOS directly no

Do I agree with telling US government It owes financial reparations to proven slave descendants, yes.

• Like 2

Georgia Secretary of State Says Trump Discouraged 24K GOP Primary Voters From Voting in November: 'He Would Have Won'

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Tuesday that President Donald Trump would have been victorious in Georgia's election had he not discouraged people from participating in mail-in voting.

During the campaign, Trump claimed that mail-in voting would lead to widespread election fraud on the part of Democrats. Instead, Trump told people to show up at polling places on election day to cast their votes in person. Georgia's electoral process has come under scrutiny after an audit of the ballot revealed two ballots in two counties that were not originally counted. The margin between Trump and President-elect Joe Biden remained thin on Tuesday with Biden leading Trump in the popular vote by over 12,000 ballots.

In an interview with WSB, Raffensperger said there were 24,000 Republicans in Georgia who voted in the June primaries, but "did not vote in the fall either."

"They did not vote absentee because they were told by the president don't go to absentee, it's not secure," Raffensperger said. "But then they did not come out and vote in person."

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 7

All those viewers "leaving Fox" really just mean the non-primetime stuff.  They are still likely tuning into Sucker Carlson, Con Hannity, and Laura Ingrate because those three still do nothing but push the Trump-Jesus narrative, it is the day time programming that at least tries to allow some other perspectives on and even in doing so still try to downplay them as much as possible, but that is the thing about cults, anything not 100% in favor of the cult/cult leader is the enemy. 

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

All those viewers "leaving Fox" really just mean the non-primetime stuff.  They are still likely tuning into Sucker Carlson, Con Hannity, and Laura Ingrate because those three still do nothing but push the Trump-Jesus narrative, it is the day time programming that at least tries to allow some other perspectives on and even in doing so still try to downplay them as much as possible, but that is the thing about cults, anything not 100% in favor of the cult/cult leader is the enemy. 

Or they are just entirely full of **** per usual. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1