Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Destino said:
Anyone know what Trump is asking the Gov of GA to do here?

The same thing he’s trying to pull in Michigan, ie manipulate things so the EC goes against the popular vote. Funny that only a few months ago he was throwing Gov. Dimbulb under the bus and now he needs him. I hope Dimbulb tells him to go **** himself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

 

 

 

 

 

This should be laughable to everyone capable of reading sentences in English lol...Rudy is in waaaaaaay over his head. I half-expect Rudy to say "yoots" to the judge before this is thrown out of court.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

On a side note, anyone else seeing "Release the Kraken" tweets all over twitter? It supposedly has to do with voter fraud evidence or one of Trump's lawyers doing...something...that will prove the election was stolen. Anyone know what the **** "Release the Kraken" is specifically referring to?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

 

On a side note, anyone else seeing "Release the Kraken" tweets all over twitter? It supposedly has to do with voter fraud evidence or one of Trump's lawyers doing...something...that will prove the election was stolen. Anyone know what the **** "Release the Kraken" is specifically referring to?

 

I think you misheard it.  They're saying "Release the Crackhead." They're putting Don, Jr. on the case.

  • Haha 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

 

On a side note, anyone else seeing "Release the Kraken" tweets all over twitter? It supposedly has to do with voter fraud evidence or one of Trump's lawyers doing...something...that will prove the election was stolen. Anyone know what the **** "Release the Kraken" is specifically referring to?


I saw it too and I think it’s just a generic dumb catchphrase like “the storm is coming” to falsely give them hope about upcoming imminent events that never happen

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I saw it too and I think it’s just a generic dumb catchphrase like “the storm is coming” to falsely give them hope about upcoming imminent events that never happen

 

You have to speak in catchphrases to Trump supporters. It's the only way to get them to stop drooling and grunting long enough to get their marching orders. 

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

 

On a side note, anyone else seeing "Release the Kraken" tweets all over twitter? It supposedly has to do with voter fraud evidence or one of Trump's lawyers doing...something...that will prove the election was stolen. Anyone know what the **** "Release the Kraken" is specifically referring to?

 

He's literally losing every case out there in the swing states. I wish the GOP would stop this charade and tell him we're moving on, but they don't have the balls to do that. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Wow. 

 

 

 

 

Well got-dayum lol...

 

 

22 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:


I saw it too and I think it’s just a generic dumb catchphrase like “the storm is coming” to falsely give them hope about upcoming imminent events that never happen

 

 

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!"

 

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I saw a picture on facebook of a kraken-like figure entangling Pelosi, Biden, etc etc etc in it's tentacles.....it is likely regarding something said on OAN or by Q that made it's way to Parler and has all the cultists expecting something huge, just like they were so convinced of fraud that was non-existent.  

 

Here is where it originated, (I will save you having to watch the entire video, skip to 7:22)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Yeah I saw a picture on facebook of a kraken-like figure entangling Pelosi, Biden, etc etc etc in it's tentacles.....it is likely regarding something said on OAN or by Q that made it's way to Parler and has all the cultists expecting something huge, just like they were so convinced of fraud that was non-existent.  

 

Here is where it originated, (I will save you having to watch the entire video, skip to 7:22)

 

 

 

A few comments on that video that I liked lol:

 

"Powell already started to release the evidence. Like the Kraken, the evidence she has presented so far is mythological."

 

"Can’t wait for the Evidence! Between this and Giuliani’s masterful court performance today, they can’t lose! Smoken the Cracken!!!"

 

"“Release the Kraken” Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Does, Trumpsters. “Release the Kraken” is trending on Twitter today because apparently, Republicans have never seen a movie and also think that there’s actual evidence of voter fraud and they’re calling their “Kraken.” I think. It’s an incredible, layered bit of irony when MAGA morons on social media are calling for the release of a mythical monster that didn’t even belong in the story it’s known for as a metaphor for releasing evidence (that doesn’t exist). And that doesn’t even touch on the fact that THE KRAKEN LOSES."

  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

 

A few comments on that video that I liked lol:

 

"Powell already started to release the evidence. Like the Kraken, the evidence she has presented so far is mythological."

 

"Can’t wait for the Evidence! Between this and Giuliani’s masterful court performance today, they can’t lose! Smoken the Cracken!!!"

 

"“Release the Kraken” Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Does, Trumpsters. “Release the Kraken” is trending on Twitter today because apparently, Republicans have never seen a movie and also think that there’s actual evidence of voter fraud and they’re calling their “Kraken.” I think. It’s an incredible, layered bit of irony when MAGA morons on social media are calling for the release of a mythical monster that didn’t even belong in the story it’s known for as a metaphor for releasing evidence (that doesn’t exist). And that doesn’t even touch on the fact that THE KRAKEN LOSES."

This is hilarious. The oblivious self own is a trait of the Trumper like them singing along to YMCA or Fortunate Son. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sydney Powell just regurgitated Twitter and alt news conspiracy theories and failed to go into any specifics of the case she’s working on or evidence.  She even snuck in a Hunter Biden jab.  None of that sounded like a lawyer ready to present a case and certain of its outcome.  Also, why was she talking about who she’d like to see fired at homeland and the fbi?  Seems like an odd thing for a lawyer to say.  

 

She’s going to release the Kraken?  Maybe she’s talking about her fee.  Trumps people seem to be trying to run out with as much treasure as they can grab before the door closes on Trumps presidency.  
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...