Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Been hearing that claim for a month. Maybe two. 

I actually heard a dude at work talking to a co-worker in one of our closed rooms....he didn’t think anyone was there but them.....saying the same. He was saying he had inside info though. Because he does have some connections with government officials I feel like he really believed it, but the lady he was talking to clearly didn’t. 

it’s wild though cause this guy is literally a rocket scientist. I have talked about him before when he cornered me in his office about fake news like 2 years ago. I just thought a man with his kind of knowledge would have noticed how stupid all this stuff is by now. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I actually heard a dude at work talking to a co-worker in one of our closed rooms....he didn’t think anyone was there but them.....saying the same. He was saying he had inside info though. Because he does have some connections with government officials I feel like he really believed it, but the lady he was talking to clearly didn’t. 

it’s wild though cause this guy is literally a rocket scientist. I have talked about him before when he cornered me in his office about fake news like 2 years ago. I just thought a man with his kind of knowledge would have noticed how stupid all this stuff is by now. 

book smart doesn’t make you intelligent. Something like that. 

• Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

book smart doesn’t make you intelligent. Something like that. 

There a lot of people who are experts in their field, or specially trained to do a certain job that when outside of that field are.................how to describe it, not very smart?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

There a lot of people who are experts in their field, or specially trained to do a certain job that when outside of that field are.................how to describe it, not very smart?

Better to be intelligent then knowledgeable.  Intelligence knows when to get knowledge, where, or if...knowledge alone is static and can out of date fast.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Better to be intelligent then knowledgeable.  Intelligence knows when to get knowledge, where, or if...knowledge alone is static and can out of date fast.

This whole conversation reminds me of an interview I saw some time ago with an astrophysicist who was also a young earth creationist. It blew my mind that he could somehow square his professional training about how old the universe is with his faith that it was actually 6,000 years old and the bible was literal. How is that even possible? That's like becoming a professional musician but not believing in sound waves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

This whole conversation reminds me of an interview I saw some time ago with an astrophysicist who was also a young earth creationist. It blew my mind that he could somehow square his professional training about how old the universe is with his faith that it was actually 6,000 years old and the bible was literal. How is that even possible? That's like becoming a professional musician but not believing in sound waves. 

That’s generally how I feel when I hear these guys talk at work. Like, science is all you have done with your life. And you don’t even believe in it. Why? How? 

I mean I get it. I just can’t wrap my head around it 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mistertim said:

Wait...so the Texas Republican party is asking the courts to literally erase over 100,000 votes because the manner of how the votes were cast was more favorable to Democrats? Are you ****ing kidding me? ****ing unamerican scum sucking dregs of the earth.

yeah, I’m having a really hard time with this. I dropped my ballot off In my car a few days after early voting began. They have marked it as received and accepted. But I didn’t get that confirmation until yesterday. It took a couple of weeks. What about the people that did so after I did. Are they going to be accepted in time?

and of course now, I am finding that my vote might not count. I’m an american and there is literally zero reason my vote should not count. But, I guess I’m not voting for an autocratic/dictator government in the land of the free. My bad. 

im expecting the worst Over the next month or two. We are really going to find out where our country stands and I do not think it’s going to be the side I am on. 

What really sucks is I’ve always had this vision of a perfect country that everyone lives in peacefully that is filled with nature and beauty. I’ve held on to this dream ever since I can remember.Trump and The current crop of Republicans have made me realize that the dream is not even remotely close to where this country is Currently or where it might be when it is my turn to die. 

im not sure what to do if they are successful at getting ballots thrown out. My life has been very hectic. I’ve been searching for peace and I’ll find it or I’ll die trying. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I’m feeling confident about a Biden win cause I think people are underestimating how many old GOP voters are gonna vote Biden, but it still blows my mind that Trump could still win. 

8 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Bobby Orr? Dead to me.  Brett Favre? Dead to me.  Jack Nicklaus? Dead to me.

Susan Sarandon and all others of the left not on team Biden are on that list for me.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I’m feeling confident about a Biden win cause I think people are underestimating how many old GOP voters are gonna vote Biden, but it still blows my mind that Trump could still win. 

Susan Sarandon and all others of the left not on team Biden are on that list for me.

I still believe that if everyone who wanted to vote and has it counted; Joe wins narrowly. Joe will win the popular vote by a large margin. It’s the state by state margin of victory that will be close. Also, how many ballots will the gop be successful in throwing out? Could it be enough to keep Trump President? That’s one big thing to worry about. Today is Halloween; so lots of scary thoughts.

32 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I never knew Joe Biden was powerful enough to literally end electricity.

Dude, haven’t you heard already??!

Joe is going to take away God!!! 

Not bad for a comatose do-nothing Democrat. Especially since Trump has reminded us that Biden hasn’t passed anything in 47 years of politics.

Why would anybody be afraid of Biden?

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread