Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, Isifhan said:

Gotta wonder if a GWB endorsement for Biden is coming. I seriously doubt it but it wouldn't shock me. 

I wonder if that would do more harm than good. Bush is still a pariah in Democrat and Republican circles. I don't think Republicans invite him to conventions or to stump for other candidates because he was simply THAT bad and they would rather the public forget he was ever President. And the last thing the public needs to be reminded of is the Iraq war. And on that note I wish Hillary would stay quiet as well.

16 minutes ago, AJ* said:

I wonder if that would do more harm than good. Bush is still a pariah in Democrat and Republican circles. I don't think Republicans invite him to conventions or to stump for other candidates because he was simply THAT bad and they would rather the public forget he was ever President. And the last thing the public needs to be reminded of is the Iraq war. And on that note I wish Hillary would stay quiet as well.

I still think they should get Laura Bush to campaign or do an ad for him, maybe with Michelle.  

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I still think they should get Laura Bush to campaign or do an ad for him, maybe with Michelle.  

A Laura Bush endorsement for Texas would so much better than her husband, especially if paired with Michelle and Jill Biden.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

In related news...

Man charged in burning of ballot drop box in Boston

Police say a 39-year-old man has been charged with lighting a fire in a Boston ballot dropbox and damaging dozens of ballots.

Police said Monday that Worldy Armand, of Boston, was taken into custody late Sunday after drug control unit officers on patrol saw a man who matched the description of the suspect authorities were looking for in the ballot box fire.

Police said he also had an active warrant for receiving stolen property.

Armand faces a charge of willful and malicious burning.

Click on the link for the full article

What will be a nice bit of irony is if Trump causes his own loss by making so much noise about voting and fake voter fraud that it compelled so many people who might have been inclined to wait until election day and then perhaps not even get out and vote, to actually make sure they go and vote early and get it counted now to avoid any nonsense that might go on that day.

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

What will be a nice bit of irony is if Trump causes his own loss by making so much noise about voting and fake voter fraud that it compelled so many people who might have been inclined to wait until election day and then perhaps not even get out and vote, to actually make sure they go and vote early and get it counted now to avoid any nonsense that might go on that day.

The other ironic aspect would be if the overwhelming early vote numbers for Dems and the nonsense/Covid risk on election day causes some Trump leaning folks to stay home. 

Which is why a bunch of polls from conservative organizations keep getting dropped.  Gotta astroturf some momentum for Trump to keep this from happening.  

Archived