Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

How in the world do we live in a country where something like a new justice being barred from making decisions involving a Chief Executive that nominated them isn't written in stone?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

1. What the Hell is Nate Silver talking about? So, basically, he's saying that either Biden or Trump is going to win? Thanks...

2. I have a friend who wants to vote, his address on the books is his current address, but his license is his old address. Obviously, its too late to get a new ID, so I have a question: would he be able to order a new ID with his current address and use that temp license (and maybe in combo with his old license) to go and vote? We're here in Va if anyone was wondering.

OMG, I thought Nate Silver was supposed to go away after 2016. But he's bigger than ever and even more annoying. So many caveats. The only good thing about Trump winning would be Nate being a two-time loser.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Elon Musk is going to get all that done before us.

'Covid will be gone by the Spring,' Elon Musk?

Edited by visionary
  • Thanks 3
Just now, visionary said:

'Covid will be gone by the Spring,' Elon Musk?

I never said he was right about everything, just some things. 

Either he gets to Mars before NASA does or NASA pays him to do it for them, coin flip at this point.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I never said he was right about everything, just some things. 

Either he gets to Mars before NASA does or NASA pays him to do it for them, coin flip at this point.

Fair enough, lol.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Hooper said:

OMG, I thought Nate Silver was supposed to go away after 2016. But he's bigger than ever and even more annoying. So many caveats. The only good thing about Trump winning would be Nate being a two-time loser.

Nate pretty much just lists polls, and weights them based on their methodology of surveying voters, etc. It wasn't his fault that many of them that surveyed PA, MI, and WI were very wrong in 2016.

39 minutes ago, visionary said:

This is worth reading. It is perhaps the second greatest example of legal grandstanding I have ever seen, but it ably makes their legal point while quadrupling down on their political point.  It is the legal equivalent of a Vince Carter breakaway dunk; it scores an easy 2 points in the most pugnacious way possible. Law School ConLaw professors will use this to try to keep their student’s attention even though the subject matter is not difficult. Above The Law, the low-rent legal tabloid written by failed lawyers will treat this like a 9/11 type event.  

25 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Nate pretty much just lists polls, and weights them based on their methodology of surveying voters, etc. It wasn't his fault that many of them that surveyed PA, MI, and WI were very wrong in 2016.

He also gave Trump a 30% chance of winning, which everyone rounded down to zero because they don’t understand math. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 2
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread