Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Biden should have elaborated: we had a Republican Congress. If the American people want changes, give me a Democrat Senate and we will get it done in record speed 

Yep

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Biden should have elaborated: we had a Republican Congress. If the American people want changes, give me a Democrat Senate and we will get it done in record speed 

He should have said “we had a Republican Congress so suck my dick” instead of that awkward silence.

• Haha 2

NY now up 14-10 

Also Jones took off, bumble stumbled & fell on his face untouched short of the goal line. Kinda like what Trump is doing now. :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, TK said:

NY now up 14-10 

Also Jones took off, bumble stumbled & fell on his face untouched short of the goal line. Kinda like what Trump is doing now. :)  

Daniel Jones is the least racist football player in this league since maybe Lincoln Kennedy or John Abraham.

• Haha 6
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread