Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Just now, NoCalMike said:

The cages were built during the Obama administration, but that has nothing to do with the actual policy.  That is all Biden really has to say on that. 

Yeah that's like saying a current war is the previous administration's fault because they built the bombs we're using. 

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

He literally said good that these kids aren't with their parents!

Just now, Califan007 said:

Biden says we have 535 (or whatever) children who don't know where their parents are an can't be reunited with them.

Trump: "Good."

Did I hear that right?

Yep.  That'll be the clip that gets played over and over again, like from the first debate, stand back and stand by...unbelievable. 

And yet, totally believable.

• Sad 1

Biden will likely be better on race issues, but I still think it is corny when Biden as a 74 year old white guy tries to give these long contrived answers on this issue.  We know Trump is going to sound like a dummy, but Biden just be short and to the point please.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Biden says we have 535 (or whatever) children who don't know where their parents are an can't be reunited with them.

Trump: "Good."

Did I hear that right?

I rewinded it. He said "Goo ahead" fast enough where it sounded like "good" 

• Confused 1

Trump hasn't said a single thing of substance the entire debate. It's a bunch of catchphrases. How the hell can anyone listen to this and thing he has a handle on any single issue?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When I was a kid my mom told me not to run in the neighborhood because the police will assume I did something illegal.

I felt as if Biden gets that reality.

And did Trump respond to the question of asking if he understands why parents of color fear for their children interacting with the police, by going on and on about all the ways he's been better for the Black community than Lincoln?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Oh great. We're back to "MAYBE with the exception of Lincoln, no body has done as much as I have for the African American community"

It’s the “Trump’s Greatest Hits” 

• Like 1
Just now, Isifhan said:

Trump hasn't said a single thing of substance the entire debate. It's a bunch of catchphrases. How the hell can anyone listen to this and thing he has a handle on any single issue?

It's Nazi propaganda type phrasing, simple phrases spoken over and over to sway people to your side. It's been standard Republican type propaganda since Nixon. Now writ large by Trump because it's all he can remember.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread