Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

So far, I respect very much the way you're handling this, @Destino, I have to say.

I have no idea what you mean, but a wise man once told me, personally (via the television) to stay medium.  I try to live by that sage advice.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ok! I'm putting this on in the background and rock and hour of Xbox. Hopefully, the "undecided" voters have seen enough...if they figured out how to turn on their tv.

• Thanks 1

How are there people still convinced Trump knows anything about anything.   The house passed a stimulus that would only go to Democratic-run cities?  How can people listen to this absurdity.  WTF

Just now, Corcaigh said:

Is this like watching basketball where you just show up for the last five minutes?

No.  This is more like regular season baseball where you just read about what happened in the paper the next day.

• Haha 1

Trumps so full of ****. NC hasn't been shutdown. Restaurants, bars, bowling alleys, even strip clubs have been open here. 

Also covid numbers did spike here. Thats why schools here didn't fully open last Tuesday. 

Edited by clietas
Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Children are brought here by coyotes?  Did I just hear that?

It means human traffickers, but it’s more fun to imagine actual coyotes leading children over the border.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Destino said:

It means human traffickers, but it’s more fun to imagine actual coyotes leading children over the border.

Just now, Mooka said:

Coyotes = human smugglers 

Ah, ok, had not heard that term before.

• Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread