Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

4 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Looks like Trump cannot win without interrupting, which he isn't doing today.  Biden doing very well IMO.

Ding ding, Biden is a professional at this kind of thing, trump has nothing to fall back on without his usual over the top BS.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

There is just no way Trump can look good on the Covid topic.  He downright bungled the situation, people can argue to what degree, but he flat out bungled it.

Then went full send on opening up. Embarrassing. 

Selling pillows & sheets??

Trump had his own mattress line with Serta at one time & was taking advice from the My Pillow ****head. 

• Haha 3

lol   "The IRS is deep state and treating me badly. So...that's why I won't release my taxes...or something"

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

“No you” - Trump (74 years of age) 

No China. No China. You're the China.

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

And I bet a lot of American are bored by now and checking out the terrible football game. 

I'm guessing this debate wasn't aimed at influencing seniors since most of them are in bed by 9.

I’m not liking how much time Trump is getting to spread rumors here.  Joe’s responses have been very careful.  There’s clearly some subjects he’s talking his way around.  This is troubling.  They needed a better response than this.

• Like 3
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread