Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

1 hour ago, visionary said:

My brother went back from Maryland to Delaware and says that just about every house out in the country has a Trump sign.  He’s worried that it’s 90% Trump in rural areas and the polls aren’t picking it up.

I went through rural Pennsylvania just yesterday.  This is not what I saw.  Half the signs I saw were Biden, which shocked me.

He is not winning Maryland anyways.

Those rural  areas are sparsely populated.  

Edited by redskins59
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Trump bringing Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of the Bidens, as a special guest to the debate tonight, much like he brought accusers of Bill to one of the debates in 2016. Bobulinski claims he is going to turn over material to the FBI, and will be talking to House committee staffers tomorrow.

Two Fridays before the 2016 election we had Comey announce he was reopening an investigation into Anthony Weiner's electronic device to see about Hillary's emails. And now we have Hunter's laptop.

I know how this is going to end. Four more years of Trump. 279-259 in the EC. Biden wins the PV 51-47. 

Ummm no

21 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I know how this is going to end. Four more years of Trump. 279-259 in the EC. Biden wins the PV 51-47. 

How do you get to 279 for Trump? Winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, NC, and Wisconsin? 

Edited by The Evil Genius

I don't see Biden winning Florida regardless of the polls. He will win Michigan and Wisconsin.  Pennsylvania could go either way based on the polls.

I always thought Pennsylvania would be safer than the other 2.  Polls have this state closer.

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

How fo you get to 279 for Trump? Winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, NC, and Wisconsin? 

I actually think I miscalculated from what I was thinking earlier. Assuming everything else holds from 2016, and if Biden wins AZ, MI, and WI but Trump holds PA, we are looking at 269-269. Ughhhhhhhh................

It almost feel likes the nonsense factor of the Biden Laptop story works in favor of right-wing media because it all becomes speculation and pundits then have free reign to make up their own theories and BS to attach to it, where as something as clear cut as Trump actually doing exactly what right-wing media is trying to accuse Hunter doing somehow just sort of goes undiscussed at all by those same media members. 

I am still trying to make sense of the right-wing pretending to be outraged about Hunter trying to make money off his gov't position allegedly, while we have 100% documented proof that Ivanka and Trump have been doing that exact thing the past 4 years.  You can't make this up. 

I'm sorry. but if THAT is their best attempt at an October surprise, it is pathetic and Biden/Dems would only have themselves to blame for not hitting back on Trump 10x as hard for the same exact thing.

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

I'm amazed they keep having Buttigieg on Fox when he just bodyslams Trump every time.

If that's their way of being fair, keep it up, by all means.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I actually think I miscalculated from what I was thinking earlier. Assuming everything else holds from 2016, and if Biden wins AZ, MI, and WI but Trump holds PA, we are looking at 269-269. Ughhhhhhhh................

More like 270-268 Biden if that happens. Biden will win 1 of 4 in Nebraska. 

Still don't see it that close. Biden in the 330 range is what I expect.  

• Like 2

No regular Joe Schmo even understands the Hunter Biden email "scandal"  The people who are convinced are Trump supporters mixed with Q folks.   

If you are a regular voter, somehow still on the fence, which sounds more simple to understand, "Hunter Biden Laptop...stuff" or "Trump has secret bank account in China he did not disclose and has been using it to make business deals as President"

Trump is going to overplay his hand on this, considering the moderator is not likely to even ask any kind of question related to it, it means Trump is going to have to somehow just interject it into the debate, it will make for an awkward WTF moment or two, and then people will move on to the part where Trump is still an idiot that bungled the Covid 19 response, you know, issues that are still effecting American's daily lives?

Edited by NoCalMike
2 hours ago, visionary said:

My brother went back from Maryland to Delaware and says that just about every house out in the country has a Trump sign.  He’s worried that it’s 90% Trump in rural areas and the polls aren’t picking it up.

I can’t speak to Delaware. But the state of MD is very republican besides. PG,Mont, AA,How, Balt City, 1/2 Balt County. If I remember correctly Trump won every other county in the state 4 years ago. But the population lives in those 5-6 counties to carry the state.

• Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread