Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

19 minutes ago, Destino said:

The fact that they can’t point to anything specific that was wrong with the interview other than the fact a respected journalist didn’t accept Trump conspiracy accusations as fact is all you need to know.  Unlike them, I have no trouble pointing out where trump is lying.  One example (of many), is that he claims he doesn’t like to get personally involved with what his AG does.  My evidence are his own words on Fox demanding the AG act fast and before the election.  The interviewer should have skewered him for that lie, but chose not to.

I hope Joe Biden has them play Metallica’s King Nothing when he walks out on stage tonight.  

Q: How are you going to protect people with pre-existing conditions?

A: People with pre-existing conditions will be protected.

Q: But how?

A: Our health care plan will be great.  It will be cheaper, and it will protect people with pre-existing conditions.

A: Obamacare was a disaster.

My god, who can anybody watch that and not see how absolutely full of **** that clown is? It boggles the mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
10 minutes ago, visionary said:

My brother went back from Maryland to Delaware and says that just about every house out in the country has a Trump sign.  He’s worried that it’s 90% Trump in rural areas and the polls aren’t picking it up.

While I didn't have a trip that far. I left the city and went a few hours west here in Texas. Everything was Trump. I saw one Biden sign the whole way. We rented a house in what I think would be considered a rural neighborhood. It was a community with lots of space between the houses and the scenery was very pretty. They were decent houses with not much up keep. But quiet. Well, just about every house in there had a Trump sign. It was disappointing.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Q: How are you going to protect people with pre-existing conditions?

A: People with pre-existing conditions will be protected.

A: Our health care plan will be great.  It will be cheaper, and it will protect people with pre-existing conditions.

A: Obamacare was a disaster.

My god, who can anybody watch that and not see how absolutely full of **** that clown is? It boggles the mind.

The media has really been letting him off the hook for not having a plan.  The election is less than two weeks away and he’s been unable to provide a plan in four years.  It’s all sizzle and no steak.  Vapor legislation.  

How is this even possible?  Trump has shown up to class without his homework and it’s somehow not a major story.  Hell, the major story.  It’s unthinkable for a sitting President to piss away four years promising healthcare reform, and then endure a pandemic which puts the focus squarely on healthcare, and still have nothing.  

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Destino said:

The media has really been letting him off the hook for not having a plan.  The election is less than two weeks away and he’s been unable to provide a plan in four years.  It’s all sizzle and no steak.  Vapor legislation.  

How is this even possible?  Trump has shown up to class without his homework and it’s somehow not a major story.  Hell, the major story.  It’s unthinkable for a sitting President to piss away four years promising healthcare reform, and then endure a pandemic which puts the focus squarely on healthcare, and still have nothing.  

Yeah, but nobody knew health care could be so complicated.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, visionary said:

My brother went back from Maryland to Delaware and says that just about every house out in the country has a Trump sign.  He’s worried that it’s 90% Trump in rural areas and the polls aren’t picking it up.

I experienced the same about a month ago.  I realize Trumpers are the loudest and most proud to display their worship, but it’s still scary when you see so much of it.

Trump bringing Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of the Bidens, as a special guest to the debate tonight, much like he brought accusers of Bill to one of the debates in 2016. Bobulinski claims he is going to turn over material to the FBI, and will be talking to House committee staffers tomorrow.

Two Fridays before the 2016 election we had Comey announce he was reopening an investigation into Anthony Weiner's electronic device to see about Hillary's emails. And now we have Hunter's laptop.

I know how this is going to end. Four more years of Trump. 279-259 in the EC. Biden wins the PV 51-47. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, visionary said:

True, I have not seen a single report about the possibility that Trump may win rural Delaware.  

46 minutes ago, Destino said:

I would have spent the last year talking about the plan that Trump requested, Trump supported, and Trump spent three years rage tweeting at John McCain for not sending to him.  

Hang that plan on Trump, and every single R in Washington.  

13 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Trump bringing Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of the Bidens, as a special guest to the debate tonight, much like he brought accusers of Bill to one of the debates in 2016. Bobulinski claims he is going to turn over material to the FBI, and will be talking to House committee staffers tomorrow.

Two Fridays before the 2016 election we had Comey announce he was reopening an investigation into Anthony Weiner's electronic device to see about Hillary's emails. And now we have Hunter's laptop.

I know how this is going to end. Four more years of Trump. 279-259 in the EC. Biden wins the PV 51-47. 

No one actually cares about this Russian disinfo.

• Like 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread