Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Cruz doesn't get the support of the military cosplayers that pretend that trump is some type of tough guy. The next person they nominate will probably be kid rock. (I'm being serious)

Edited by spjunkies

The fact that those two guys are serious contenders for a gop nomination shows how much the party has devolved. It has become the white people’s party. Should be wpp, not gop.

The Guardian article that Evil Genius posted in the Trump cabinet thread is a good read addressing this, if you haven’t already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

The really worrying thing is the appetite for much of what Trump has to say. If that was coming from the mouth of someone smarter and who picked their battles more wisely he/she could be hard defeat.

It seems to me that there's more appetite for what he says not because of what it is he says, but because he says it.  It's a cult of personality.

• Like 1

Snowflake. His chair wasn’t big enough.... WHAAAAAAA!!! He’s a victim!

You can have your Twitter account reactivated when your testicles descend.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
37 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Snowflake. His chair wasn’t big enough.... WHAAAAAAA!!! He’s a victim!

You can have your Twitter account reactivated when your testicles descend.

That is just the size of normal chairs.

He is just a fat **** who can't fit on normal chairs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
52 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

The fact that those two guys are serious contenders for a gop nomination shows how much the party has devolved. It has become the white people’s party. Should be wpp, not gop.

The Guardian article that Evil Genius posted in the Trump cabinet thread is a good read addressing this, if you haven’t already.

It is the White people's party.

But given that Cruz is part Hispanic, is he not going to do well with Hispanics?

I may be wrong about this, but I worry that an ethnic minority like Nikki Haley could probably win a diverse state like even California!

I mean , they are good at pitting one group against another.  This seems to work well.  For example, the affirmative action lawsuit, where they want to remove any such thing, because it is bad for Asian Americans. Here, they are playing Asians vs Blacks and Hispanics. 

Besides all of this, a lot of Hispanics identify as White. 

So just because America is becoming more diverse, Republicans will not lose power.  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, purbeast said:

That is just the size of normal chairs.

He is just a fat **** who can't fit on normal chairs.

Definitely a half-assed complaint.

I would think his staff picked that and wanted him to lean forward and be ‘engaged’. And if he sat up completely on a big enough stool he would have looked like Humpty Dumpty and probably toppled over.  

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Nikki Haley has zero chance to win California. She is tainted by Trump. 

Never underestimate Trump’s taint.

And was it on the seat or not?

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Nikki Haley has zero chance to win California. She is tainted by Trump. 

Well, that's what 99.9999% of us  would think. It is probably the most liberal state out there along with Massachusetts.

But look at the demographics. So I am not 100% sure.

( Now, to be honest, she will not be chosen by their party)

IMO, if Republicans nominate a minority, they will almost surely win. How much minority votes will the Republican nominee gain?  It won't be zero, that is sure.

58 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

I may be wrong about this, but I worry that an ethnic minority like Nikki Haley could probably win a diverse state like even California!

Nah. As long as Republican ideas are still garbage it's not going to matter what color you are. Republicans could nominate a gay disabled non gender confirming black person and still get stomped in Cali.

Heck, Haley can't even acknowledge she brought down the confederate flag in SC.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Well, that's what 99.9999% of us  would think. It is probably the most liberal state out there along with Massachusetts.

But look at the demographics. So I am not 100% sure.

( Now, to be honest, she will not be chosen by their party)

IMO, if Republicans nominate a minority, they will almost surely win. How much minority votes will the Republican nominee gain?  It won't be zero, that is sure.

Couldn’t be a black Republican. Don’t think enough good ole boys down here in the south could bring themselves to pull the lever for a person of color, even if he wore a R after his name.

• Like 4
Election Date Election Type Ballot Type Status
11/03/2020 Presidential General Mail-In Ballot Received

Looks like my ballot has been received.  

Next status is when it's accepted or rejected.  Once it's accepted it will have been counted.

**** Trump.

• Like 14

California is not going red nationally again. If anything, they've moved even more blue in the last 2 decades.  

In fact, Republicans aren't even in the top 2 of registered voters there (they trail registered Democrats and Independents). 😁

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-GOP-is-nearly-No-2-again-among-15557207.php

--

FB-IMG-1603212294382.jpg

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 3

Biden campaign understands how important Pennsylvania is and the polling is probably extremely tight. 

Just now, SAli457180 said:

He sounds sick and desperate 

As was pointed out by @Larry somewhere, it's disturbing how many people are cool with it. 

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Biden campaign understands how important Pennsylvania is and the polling is probably extremely tight. 

Heard an analyst on NPR, last night?  

Said he's done the math.  And if the GOP can come up with excuses to get 7% of the mail-in ballots thrown out (and normally, the rejection rate is around 5%), it could be enough to flip the state to Trump.  Even if they're only throwing out ballots at random, and not targeting ballots.  

• Sad 2
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread