Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yikes. ^^^ talk me off the ledge 

Incomplete data. Democrats have approx a +200k voter registration edge in Florida, which is basically the same as they did 4 years ago. Note that the timing listed in the tweet is just since the primary. Democrats held a competitive primary and therefore more of those voters would have been registered ahead of March. Republicans did not have a competitive primary, so their new registrations would have trickled in over a longer period of time. 

also: 

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
18 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yikes. ^^^ talk me off the ledge 

Independents won't split 50/50 and won't break late for Trump. 

Plus, GOP defections and Dems coming home.

I don't view Florida pivotal in this election. If it is, the country is ****ed. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Joe having his battles with the progressive wing of the party goes with the territory.  That goes for almost every middle of the road corporate candidate on either side.  It is really of no concern when it comes to the election itself as the entire Dem party seems all in on Biden for now.  Get him over the finish line, let him undo the disastrous stuff Trump has done, and prep Kamala Harris for 2024. 

They can prep Kamala all they want.  While she will be favored, she is no way a lock.  I expect to see many people who ran this time to try again in 24.  I fully expect the left to have their own candidate.  That could be AOC.  I don't think Kamala is a lock for the 24 nomination.  The only way she's a lock is if she's running for a full term; meaning Joe didn't serve his full term for whatever reason. Even then, the left may run a candidate against her.

BTW, I'm no finance genius, but isn't the term "under-leveraged" and not "under-levered."

Talking about the $400 million he personally owes to... who knows? Mr. Giant Brain Business Tycoon said - several times - that he was "under-levered."

(Under-levered... maybe he was talking about his small penis.)

• Haha 1
Just now, Dan T. said:

BTW, I'm no finance genius, but isn't the term "under-leveraged" and not "under-levered."

Talking about the $400 million he personally owes to... who knows? Mr. Giant Brain Business Tycoon said - several times - that he was "under-levered."

(Under-levered... maybe he was talking about his small penis.)

The funniest part was when he tried to claim it was only a tiny fraction of his overall wealth. 

• Like 1

Cook Political Report has Biden hitting 290 with just Solid, Likely, and Lean Dem states.  In fact, he could lose PA and still hit 270 by picking up AZ, MI, and WI.  States like FL, GA, IA, and NC are luxury for Biden, not necessity.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The funniest part was when he tried to claim it was only a tiny fraction of his overall wealth. 

If $400 million is a joke to him, why are $1,200 checks such an issue 🤔

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mistertim said:

Holy crap, I noticed that too!

Trump just completely flubbing this Roe v Wade question

Edit: I just noticed that head nodding lady AGAIN

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's not odd.  Dare someone likes what he's saying, someone can't nod and agree without anyone thinking there's a vast conspiracy?

**** off Paulette Dale.

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

Yeah she's clearly on the payroll.

And she looks pretty damn hot with some tig ol bitties!

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i don't believe she’s on the payroll. Send a photo so i can form an opinion on this accusation 

Total MAGA mouth breather :ols:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/15/woman-behind-trump-and-her-nod-catches-share-attention/3672781001/

Meet Mayra Joli
By the end of the night, the nodding lady was identified by a Miami Herald reporter as Mayra Joli, an immigration lawyer, five-time beauty queen and Trump supporter who ran as independent for Congress in Miami in 2018. During that campaign, she dubbed herself Miami’s “master of selfies," according to the Herald.

After the forum, she greeted the president and told him “We have your back!" the Herald story said. 

Mayra Joli aka 'The Nodding Woman': 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

• Haha 2
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread