Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

He has been pretty clear all along that he's not for the green new deal as proposed by people like AOC.

I mostly agree with Biden on this. The framework for the Green New Deal is solid. Lots of good stuff but not all of it is realistic short term. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, visionary said:

This questioner seems to have bought the propaganda hard.

If you are talking about the question to Biden on foreign policy, it was a great response by Biden. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

If you are talking about the question to Biden on foreign policy, it was a great response by Biden. 

Yeah he dunked on that dude, hard.

Also, was it just me or did that guy look like the damn grim reaper?

• Haha 1

I'm watching Biden, I refuse to give any attention to Trump. 

Edited to add: I like the way Biden is answering questions because it shows his experience regardless of the question. I want a big turnout and a landslide for President, Senate and House majority. We need to correct everything from the tea party forward. Plus I hope that they increase the membership of the Supremes to anything other than the retrograde conservatives on there now.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, visionary said:

Is Biden still talking to people after the debate or is this footage from earlier?  He has a mask on now.

Post TH. Staying after to talk to the folks asking questions. 

Not surprised by how this went down. Joe kills it in town halls because he's not combative like Trump. He's a reasonably personable dude as far as politicians go. 

All told, it's probably a good thing for Biden that the separate town hall thing happened, it created an obvious contrast between the two men and prevented Trump from talking over him. If indeed Biden pulled better ratings, it will be another shot to Trump's ego.

• Like 2

He’s still answering questions. I bet they had more planned and he wanted to make sure he answered all of them. 

His security detail/people look so ready to get out of there. The life of working for Joe Biden. Somebody’s gonna have to get him. 

• Like 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread