Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread


Recommended Posts

I mean...I don't want to get my hopes up obviously and I'm certainly not expecting it. But oh my god...can you imagine how exquisite the tears of Republicans would taste on election day if they lost Texas?

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I mean...I don't want to get my hopes up obviously and I'm certainly not expecting it. But oh my god...can you imagine how exquisite the tears of Republicans would taste on election day if they lost Texas?

I’m expecting it to be close, but my hopes are for a landslide.  I want the story the following morning to be “America rejects Trump and  Trumpism.”  I’m not counting on this outcome, but I’d sure like to see it.  
 


 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’m expecting it to be close, but my hopes are for a landslide.  I want the story the following morning to be “America rejects Trump and  Trumpism.”  I’m not counting on this outcome, but I’d sure like to see it.  
 


 

 

 

I think its gonna happen. Just have this hunch

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything about MAGA adopting YMCA is hilarious. The irony of that song by that group as a Trump anthem, awkward white people, Trump included, dancing to it, horribly and often. I just can’t get enough of the whole thing, it’s just great. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I voted at NRG stadium today. It was quick and easy. We had our mail in balls and took them to the stadium for drop off.  It was about 1:30 and there were about 7 cars total. We drove right up and were gone in about a minute and a half. My wife them came home and text banked. 

 

 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
Just noticed I wrote balls instead of ballots. I'm leaving it up..hehe
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TryTheBeal! said:


Don’t jinx it, T-dog.

 

I won’t allow it.

Oh don’t get me wrong I got no faith in what’s going on right now. 
 

im just saying it’d be cool if the results were so lopsided the rule was nah were not waiting until January gtfo now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Oh don’t get me wrong I got no faith in what’s going on right now. 
 

im just saying it’d be cool if the results were so lopsided the rule was nah were not waiting until January gtfo now. 


No.

 

No victory laps in October.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope if he does get so punked that shenanigans don’t work, he just punts and Biden’s transition starts supervising Covid.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If I am Biden and I end up sworn in, first order of business is a total fumigation of the White House.   Wouldn't put it past any of those slimeballs to start coughing all over everything. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tshile said:

It should be a new amendment that if you lose by so much as an incumbent then you have to get the **** out the next day. 
 

 


I just want to forbid things being done between the election, and the election taking effect. 
 

Cause if you think the GOP is screwing the country before Election Day. . . 
 

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

If I am Biden and I end up sworn in, first order of business is a total fumigation of the White House.   Wouldn't put it past any of those slimeballs to start coughing all over everything. 


Coughing?  
 

Trump will hire Russian hookers to pee on the beds. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

If I am Biden and I end up sworn in, first order of business is a total fumigation of the White House.   Wouldn't put it past any of those slimeballs to start coughing all over everything. 

 That’s the genius in picking Kamala Harris as his running mate. If they do that, they’re responsible for bringing the first sister in as POTUS. Hell, Biden probably won’t even need Secret Service escorts anymore because every Republiklan for miles around him would be willing to take a bullet for him.

 

EF40CF47-A226-476F-83DD-4C0076BB3A31.jpeg

Edited by The Sisko
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...